Thread: AOL Browser

Default AOL Browser

Does anyone use the AOL browser to do SR? I always see hints saying not to use it, but I have used it almost exclusively from when I started doing SR because I am just more comfortable with it than with IE. I really haven't had much trouble with shopping or crediting offers. I usually only have credit trouble for small offers when I've used my email for a while, and it's gotten into a lot of databases, then I change it to another AOL address and it works fine. Just wondering if anyone else uses AOL.

Dorothy

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I was using aol but it seemed like nothing was crediting anymore so I switched to IE and got most of the rest to credit. There are few that I still can't get but for the most part everything is crediting. I started having issues with shopping credits not showing up. I thought it was aol because it was 3 in one week. Turns out I am still having that issue with IE. Can't really say for sure if it hurts you or not. I do know that it was no problem for about a month and then none of the smaller ones were crediting. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards