Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Disney Visa Holders

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Disney Visa Holders

Any word on free dining? Its April!
    Sunshine Rewards

Rumors from other boards is that disney visa holders will hear on the 7th, public on the 10th.

Last year, I didn't get the email from chase visa until after it was announced to the public. They are not too efficient.
    Debbie

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yeah I figured it was too late to apply for the card and get the code/email to book. Probably wouldn't even get the card in time.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Yeah I figured it was too late to apply for the card and get the code/email to book. Probably wouldn't even get the card in time.
    Not to be evil or anything...but...couldn't you place an order through Disneyshopping.com & apply for the Disney Visa instantly? Not sure if you're then given your account number instantly as well, but if so, you'd have it in plenty of time & the code would be posted somewhere (or I could give it to you)!!

Yeah, the rumor is Visa 7th & 10th public & don't remember the dates off hand, but I'm sure you could go a searching in all the threads over there!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Found these "rumored" dates on dis:
    April 7, 2008 - Free dining to be released to Disney VISA cardholders
    April 10, 2008 - Free dining to be released to the general public
    August 30 - September 27, 2008 - Travel dates for free dining

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Not to be evil or anything...but...couldn't you place an order through Disneyshopping.com & apply for the Disney Visa instantly? Not sure if you're then given your account number instantly as well, but if so, you'd have it in plenty of time & the code would be posted somewhere (or I could give it to you)!!

Yeah, the rumor is Visa 7th & 10th public & don't remember the dates off hand, but I'm sure you could go a searching in all the threads over there!!
    hmm its a thought. Thanks for being evil. Now i need to make a financial post to get some opinions.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hoping next Monday is the day, I'll be ready to call bright and early. I REALLY, REALLY want free dining (as I'm sure we all do). Pixie dust that we all get it!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    hmm its a thought. Thanks for being evil. Now i need to make a financial post to get some opinions.
    Opinions on what you should buy from Disneyshopping? We love to help each other shop!

Don't forget, you'll get what $25 off INSTANTLY for applying??? You can get a cute Mickey or Tink or the castle on your card!! PLUS, you can get free dining next week!

Ok Jen please read my plea in the family issues section. This clueless girl needs some help.
    Sunshine Rewards

I had called just to ask about the offer for the Visa card holders and the CRO said just to make my reservation right then and there but to call back Monday and have it adjusted. So after a few days to think about it and a long talk with DH. I must stick with DR plan and not go. Monday I will be calling not to change but to cancel.

I have an ADR for LeCellier's already!