Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Holiday Contest Winners!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    37,240

    Default Holiday Contest Winners!

    I am happy to announce the winners of our holiday contest! Please file a Trouble Ticket to claim your prize! It is totally randomized, so some of the results were kind of funny, including the same person winning the the same prize twice. But that's what happens when you get a lot of entries. More chances to win!

    $100 Disney Gift Card 4640
    eCreamery Personalized Ice Cream Package 16574
    Flirty Aprons Gift Pack 10427
    Eleni's New York Winter Wonderland Gift Set 14698
    $50 Holmes Stamp Gift Certificate 4868
    $50 TruDog Gift Certificate 3200
    $50 MakeSpace Gift Certificate 19118
    $50 Amazon Gift Card 14698
    $10 Starbucks Gift Card (5 winners) 166, 2089, 17753, 13374, 13374
    $15 Disney Gift Card (3 winners) 4868, 5835, 16673
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

    Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I am happy to announce the winners of our holiday contest! Please file a Trouble Ticket to claim your prize! It is totally randomized, so some of the results were kind of funny, including the same person winning the the same prize twice. But that's what happens when you get a lot of entries. More chances to win!

    $100 Disney Gift Card 4640
    eCreamery Personalized Ice Cream Package 16574
    Flirty Aprons Gift Pack 10427
    Eleni's New York Winter Wonderland Gift Set 14698
    $50 Holmes Stamp Gift Certificate 4868
    $50 TruDog Gift Certificate 3200
    $50 MakeSpace Gift Certificate 19118
    $50 Amazon Gift Card 14698
    $10 Starbucks Gift Card (5 winners) 166, 2089, 17753, 13374, 13374
    $15 Disney Gift Card (3 winners) 4868, 5835, 16673
    Thank you. I won this:

    eCreamery Personalized Ice Cream Package

    have to admit I am not familiar with this vendor; guess I will finding out.
    thank you

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    37,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Thank you. I won this:

    eCreamery Personalized Ice Cream Package

    have to admit I am not familiar with this vendor; guess I will finding out.
    thank you
    I got a personalized package from them a couple of months ago for us to do a review and it was awesome! It was all different flavors of ice cream with different mixins. I think they also do sorbet if you don't do ice cream. My kids LOVED it!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

    Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I got a personalized package from them a couple of months ago for us to do a review and it was awesome! It was all different flavors of ice cream with different mixins. I think they also do sorbet if you don't do ice cream. My kids LOVED it!
    thanks, we LOVE ice cream

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    1,490

    Default

    yeah a Disney gift card! Thank you! I submitted trouble ticket. Melanie
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,336

    Default

    Congrats to the winners! SCard-I watched the video with Trisha and staff with their ice cream-looks delish. Truly, an indulgence and what fun to pick your own flavors.
    Jan
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Congrats to the winners! SCard-I watched the video with Trisha and staff with their ice cream-looks delish. Truly, an indulgence and what fun to pick your own flavors.
    Jan
    thanks, now I am really looking forward it. If it were only warmer here in MA (ice cream weather)
    Sue

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,100

    Default

    $15 Disney gift card. Thanks Sunshine Rewards!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,643

    Default

    Congrats to the winners!!!

    I didn't win anything for the second year in a row!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

    Member #4187

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Thank you. I won this:

    eCreamery Personalized Ice Cream Package

    have to admit I am not familiar with this vendor; guess I will finding out.
    thank you
    got my prize this week, really good ice cream, thank you!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •