Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Games!

Has anyone played the new game - I think it's called Zirch? I played it one time and got a headache from all of the letters swirling around...that is one game I think I'll pass on for now...but I'm still loving a bunch of them!!!
    Rachel

So now that I'm addicted to fruit smash, I simply have to understand what the big banana is all about. Do I click on it? Do I focus on getting something matched elsewhere and THAT match would yield the bonus?

And how does one successfully catch that leaf? I think doing these games on a laptop is making it harder for me.
    Sunshine Rewards

My Fruit Smash ideas:

I'm as clueless as most of you when it comes to this game, but here are my guesses...

THE BIG BONUS BANANA - You don't need to click on it. It is there to let you know you will get a 1000 point bonus at the end of the game... and to distract you... don't let it distract you...keep clicking at the little fruit and keep making rows and column chains of fruit..

THE LEAF - leaves seem to come when you get rid of many fruit. I'm guessing that you get more points when you make longer rows and columns... I seem to see the leaf either when I make a chain of 5 or make many chains of 3...
    You do NOT need to click on the leaf...it is there to distract you... keep clicking fruit...
    The leaf float to the lower left corner where there is a bonus meter of some kind...when that meter fills up (full of leaves??) you will get a 10,000 point during the game bonus...this bonus will probably take you through a level or two, thus giving you more time...

My tips - try to make more 4 and 5 fruit chains, but take the 3 in a row fruits too... that is, don't stop clicking to look for 5 in a row... but if moving a piece of fruit gives you a choice... go for the longer chain. You need to fill the 10,000 point bonus meter if you are to have any luck at making a new personal high score.

Faith
    who is now going back to practice smashing fruit some more.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Thank you, faithhope! I started getting the feeling that they were there to distract as well, and you saying that you think it too makes me happy (we wall want to hear we might be right).
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh I think you were SO right. Just went higher in score than I remember going, all because I ignored those pesky distractions!
    Sunshine Rewards

i generally ignore those bananas and leaf. It drives me nuts....gets in the way, but I carry on with my fruit smashing therapy!

I can't seem to get past 31,000 though
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

There is a new game out there...Blow up arcade

Ok, Tricia, you must stop the madness, lol!

I should be getting in the shower so that I can go to the supermarket before taking my kids to a party at noon but now I'm heading over to check out the new game!
    Debbie

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

The games are addictive. I had some free time last night and wound up playing until 2 AM. I do agree with others that I used to be good at some games but had a hard time trying to use the arrow keys. I never thought I would say that I miss my joystick. Back to some more games.

I spent WAY too many hours trying to reclaim the snake championship yesterday.

But, on a possitive note, I impressed my kids with my skills in Webkinz world with the game picnic (like snake).