Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: shoebuy/nike

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Its just the style name. They are running shoes.
    Sunshine Rewards

Just have to say - I got my new Adidas yesterday and wore them for my workout this morning. I really like them! They are much roomier, and it doesn't feel like my arch is hanging over the side of the shoe like with the Nikes I had. Good thing I checked some out in the store - as I was wearing Nike size 7, but found I should get 6 for the Adidas. Didn't know there was a size difference like that. Anyway, I am really happy with my new Adidas so far!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    Just have to say - I got my new Adidas yesterday and wore them for my workout this morning. I really like them! They are much roomier, and it doesn't feel like my arch is hanging over the side of the shoe like with the Nikes I had. Good thing I checked some out in the store - as I was wearing Nike size 7, but found I should get 6 for the Adidas. Didn't know there was a size difference like that. Anyway, I am really happy with my new Adidas so far!
    Glad you are liking them!!
    Sunshine Rewards