Thread: Banko Question

Default Banko Question

After I win the first time, if I continue and don't win again, I lose my points, how do I keep playing without losing my points. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jenvance View Post
    After I win the first time, if I continue and don't win again, I lose my points, how do I keep playing without losing my points. Thanks.
    Pick Cashout rather than keep playing.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by jenvance View Post
    Like Hedy said you have to choose cashout, but then when it shows you what would have happened if you had continued if you win again you don't get those points. So it is sort of a gamble based on the card whether to take your points or risk them for more points. I don't think anyone has figured out any system to know what to do. Some people only cashout for 50 points or more, but others take any 10 they can get. You have to decide to take what you get and not worry about what you might have gotten if you had continued or gamble the points in hope of getting more points.
    Sunshine Rewards

okay thanks, I thought I was doing something wrong. I like a gamble, lol!