Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Contest

We have officially launched!!!

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/giveaway.php

So our big twist this year is that instead of everyone being entered to win all of the prizes, you now get to choose where your entries go.

There's a bit of strategy involved here....do you use your entries on a prize that you really want but everyone else is entering for? Or do you put them toward the prizes that have the least overall entries? Do you spread your entries across multiple prizes or go all in on one prize to increase your odds?

We're hoping that this will 1) be more fun, and 2) ensure that everyone who wins a prize is getting something that they will actually us.

What do you think??
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We have officially launched!!!

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/giveaway.php

So our big twist this year is that instead of everyone being entered to win all of the prizes, you now get to choose where your entries go.

There's a bit of strategy involved here....do you use your entries on a prize that you really want but everyone else is entering for? Or do you put them toward the prizes that have the least overall entries? Do you spread your entries across multiple prizes or go all in on one prize to increase your odds?

We're hoping that this will 1) be more fun, and 2) ensure that everyone who wins a prize is getting something that they will actually us.

What do you think??
    looks fun! just came back from Disney so my choice of where to use my entries might be different than it would have been.

Don't forget that your entries update each morning from the day before. So if you are consistently taking surveys or shopping, you can go in and place your raffle tickets every day!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Don't forget that your entries update each morning from the day before. So if you are consistently taking surveys or shopping, you can go in and place your raffle tickets every day!
    is there a time of day that the entries update? I had 5 yesterday afternoon when I registered for the contest, completed some last night and again this morning and the page still says I have 5? Maybe I am not looking in the right place?

I'm following up with SunshineGuy on this...
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

So it is sort of like a silent auction. I place my raffle tickets in the prize I want to win and in the end you pick out a winner.

I started shopping and putting things in my basket. Just hope things to not clean out. Kohl's is notorious for this. My bill at Joann Fabrics is almost $300, I am hoping some discounts click in at midnight.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

My entries have no updated at all. it says I have entered and have 2 entries, but I've done several surveys, only 3 yesterday, but 5 Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    My entries have no updated at all. it says I have entered and have 2 entries, but I've done several surveys, only 3 yesterday, but 5 Monday.
    Sunshineguy says you should have 9 total. Is that not showing for you?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I'm following up with SunshineGuy on this...
    looks like my **** is up to date through the ones I completed before I left for the office today:

You have already entered the contest. You currently have a total of 25 raffle tickets.

You have already used 5 tickets and have 20 tickets left to use.

thank you, this AM it said 5 entries

It's correct now, thanks!