Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: menards

Default menards

Hope this is OK to ask and to put in here. Anyway, we just had a Menards open here in Hastings, and I was wondering if there were ever a possibility of getting gift cards as a redemption option from there? If not, that's certainly OK, as there's always Home Depot. It's just that we have to drive 30 minutes to get to the HD and Menards is right here now, and we will be shopping there for sure!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Menards is my best friend lately! Just filled out over $100 worth of rebates!! But yeah, I'd love Menards cash out options too!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

OK what is Menards??
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    OK what is Menards??
    Menard's is a home improvement store, where you can buy all sort of supplies for building/fixing/remodeling your home, much like Home Depot or Lowe's. It's a good one, too! The one that opened here even has a small grocery section.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Ok...don't have those here in NY. Thanks for the info...
    Sunshine Rewards

Hi Lanny,

Could you please email me. I don't see an option and thoght it is because I don't have enough posts to PM yet.

I have a question for you.

Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseBrains View Post
    Hi Lanny,

Could you please email me. I don't see an option and thoght it is because I don't have enough posts to PM yet.

I have a question for you.

Thanks for the help.
    No, I can't seem to PM you either , as there isn't an option for that on your profile. I'm not sure, but maybe it is related to how many posts you have. And, sorry, when I clicked on the 'email this person' link, I got a message that said this person has specified not to be emailed. Maybe there's somewhere you specify that - I'll have to go check. I probably don't have my email active either. Sorry!
    ETA - OK, I clicked the tab on the top of the forums that says User CP, and went in there. There's a list on the side and in the first section, choose Edit Options, and in this it includes things about opening your email to other members if you want. So, I think you can go ahead and email me now if you want, or turn yours on.
    Last edited by lanny76; 04-05-2008 at 03:59 PM.

OK, I just clicked it also but I still don't have the option. Will you please try to PM me. I will keep checking back here to see if it works.

I am left clicking on your name but no option to PM???? Am I missing something or could it be my lack of posts?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseBrains View Post
    I am left clicking on your name but no option to PM???? Am I missing something or could it be my lack of posts?
    Due to spammers on the board you have to have 25 posts to get pm privelidges (sp??)

As far as Menards goes I'm sure if there is good interest in it and they sell gift cards in bulk Cindy can add them but if they don't do gift cards in bulk then it won't happen.
    Sunshine Rewards