Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: menards

I still don't have a place to check emails. I have read in the FAQ and I am waiting for an email bar to show up. I don't see any options other then the check in the box.

I wanted to say sorry for hijacking your thread but I wanted to ask you about your answer to my post because I am struggling but understand that the sponsors are what keep the board running.

I will keep trying.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseBrains View Post
    Ok, I am in the older generation and will have to search to find the email. I thought it may just pop up. When I am in the options section do I check the box to recv emails or leave it unchecked. I read to be to check it, but could be wrong.

I think you may be right about having to wait a bit of time. I will try before I leave work and then when I come back on Sunday.
    I think you check the box; that's what I did, anyway. And maybe my email went to your regular email inbox?

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Wow, this has become why can't I email you thread. I finally have the PM option on my sign in so I did email you. Now, I will go back and see if I have the box checked and wait. I am leaving in about 30 minutes and don't have internet at my home.

Thanks for being so patient.

Well, I did get your PM and PM'd you, so I think we have this all worked out now!

But now we have 3 pages of posts...sorry everyone for the hijacking and back and forth between us. I guess we will let this close now.

Oh well, I started the thread, and my question has been answered anyway, so it isn't that big a deal! Threads can go off on a tangent sometimes.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    We'll have to introduce you to Janet - she'll get you there fast. Anyways I'm going to go play in the Just for fun bump threads so you can join me if you want.
    Me Janet? or Janet #1? Both of us like to help bump people's numbers up! I will be bacm in the morning if anybody else needs help! Check out the 25/75 post I bumped up this morning.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Me Janet? or Janet #1? Both of us like to help bump people's numbers up! I will be bacm in the morning if anybody else needs help! Check out the 25/75 post I bumped up this morning.
    You!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    You!!!
    Who me???? Can you tell that I like to talk????? Whether it is in the Just for Fun section or chat! You can always find me in one of those sections! I think DH is just happy that I am not rambling on to him about SR as much...I have all my friends here to talk to!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseBrains View Post
    But now we have 3 pages of posts...sorry everyone for the hijacking and back and forth between us. I guess we will let this close now.
    Don't worry. I'm a mod and can't even keep on topic! I'm not setting a very good example for you now am I?
    Sunshine Rewards