Thread: Surveys not crediting 1/4/18

Default Surveys not crediting 1/4/18

completed Live shortly after 8AM, no credit at 9:09. had the correct end page
    You're one step closer to winning one of our amazing prizes!
    You have successfully completed the survey AND received an entry into our sweepstakes.

completed YS that should have credited at 9:16 and no credit for that either. Had the correct completion page.

at home today due to snow storm, but if not going to get credit for my completed surveys, does not seem worth the effort

anyone else having issues?

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    You have successfully completed the survey AND received an entry into our sweepstakes.

completed YS that should have credited at 9:16 and no credit for that either. Had the correct completion page.

at home today due to snow storm, but if not going to get credit for my completed surveys, does not seem worth the effort

I had Global, Your and Live not credit, I figured is for Global at times is does not credit or complete after you finish it, but Live and Your always credits. Could be the creditor is stuck, hopefully Trish see this.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I had Global, Your and Live not credit, I figured is for Global at times is does not credit or complete after you finish it, but Live and Your always credits. Could be the creditor is stuck, hopefully Trish see this.

Jtowner
    MY DS and Global credited, Global was 8:16 I think. so maybe problem started after that.
    Thanks for posting.

MY DS and Global credited, Global was 8:16 I think. so maybe problem started after that.
    Thanks for posting.
    You could be right, mine should of credit after 9a which have not.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

my credits are there now, lost power for an hour so don't know when they credited,

my credits are there now, lost power for an hour so don't know when they credited,
    When I got home after Aerobic Class today, they had credited.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

completed SM that should have credited at 4:16PM and did not, seems there is still a problem

credited at 5:16PM
    Last edited by SCard; 01-04-2018 at 06:16 PM.

my global didnt credit today
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    my global didnt credit today
    I had to take 2 Globals to get credit, you never know about Global, get satisfaction page one or twice, then sates you just completed survey, and then there is another for you to take with the time. At times it will credit but times is does not, That happened to me this morning, when I did get credit Global did not. Tried it again and same thing happened with ending but 2d did credit. I would not bother with Global if I had other choices, which we do not have many anymore. Never did learn what happened to Cube, one of the better paying ones, never wanted to waste my time trying it again.

Jtowner
    Jtowner