Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Disney Photopass Sessions

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I read some people said the issues with the morning times were that the sun was in their eyes so there was a lot of squinting and closed eyes. Might be something to think about. I never did see a beginning time but I think the latest time is 7 or 8pm
    Sunshine Rewards

Ahh... good to know. Hadn't thought about the sun! I'll let you know what I find out!
    Sunshine Rewards

My friend had this done in January. They had 12 people, so they paid for two sessions. So it was $50. They all wore white tshirts and jeans. The pictures they had taken were fantastic. Even with 6 kids and 6 adults, they got about 75 photos. This is definitely worth the $25. We will be doing it in January when we go back! I think the last one is 6pm. And you have to arrive early as far as I remember.

I've noticed in all the photos I've seen from photopass sessions that all the families/groups always wear the same color shirt. Is this something that is suggested/required?

Just curious because my individualistic kids will balk at having to dress the same!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellChelle View Post
    I've noticed in all the photos I've seen from photopass sessions that all the families/groups always wear the same color shirt. Is this something that is suggested/required?

Just curious because my individualistic kids will balk at having to dress the same!
    I think people just choose to wear the same thing. Mostly white tshirts and khaki's which I do not do. I think we'll be in black shirts of some sort and blue jeans for ours.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Where are you seeing the photos people have had done? On the Dis? I'd LOVE to have photos of Steve & I that are NOT self portraits!! I should totally look into this! They'd make for some very nice Christmas cards...although I probably wouldn't get the CD in time to make cards....hmmm....something to think about anyway!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Smile

We have a LONG time until our trip...sniff...sniff...but I am definitely interested! We always do our WDW pics as our Christmas pictures anyway. We also buy the photo cd too. So the extra $25 is a great deal! I am with Jen - WHERE are you finding the pictures? I would love to see what they look like - poses, clothing, background, etc.

Carla - can't wait to see yours! You must be the guinea pig on SR!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I have been thinking about these for awhile now. I am bummed because we are going in January and the kids will change so much from then until Christmas cards are sent out 11 months later!
    But we are taking my inlaws and I think it would be fun to get some with them and some without them. Has anyone been able to do some pictures with 6 and some pictures with 4?
    <Sunshine Rewards

There is a thread in the resorts section on the DIS called breaking news...photosessions or something similar. Its fairly long so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Dee- there was someone who had something like a group of 12 or 15 and they had no problems breaking it down to certain groups during the photopass session.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    There is a thread in the resorts section on the DIS called breaking news...photosessions or something similar. Its fairly long so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Dee- there was someone who had something like a group of 12 or 15 and they had no problems breaking it down to certain groups during the photopass session.
    Yep! Just got done reading the thread! I LOVE it! I'm so excited!! Sounds really fun & sis-in-law is excited too! Can't wait to see everyone's photos who do it between now & December...I have a little bit of a wait, but still very excited!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800