Thread: When do shopping orders credit

Default When do shopping orders credit

When do shopping orders credit does it take a certain amount of time before you see it as pending. I have done some shopping and some orders have credited and some have not. IE Gaiam on 3/31 has not credited, Shoebuy (2 seperate orders) 4/1 one has credited one has not and Disney on 4/2 does it usually take a week or two before they show up? Just wondering so I don't go crazy checking and getting worried. Hope some one can help me. Sorry for the wordy post.

it can take up to two weeks; right now shopping credits aren't being posted because the owner of SR is on vacation. Take heart! I'm waiting on a couple shopping credits too, but I am 99.9% sure they aren't showing up because Tricia and Cindy are on vaca.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Alice is right. Some merchants also hold the orders until after they are shipped...others only credit every few weeks. With Tricia on vacation, please give it another week before worrying.

I am sure Catherine will pop on and add any info I missed...she is good with this info.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

As others have said, the shopping sites give the credits out different ways, some that seem immediate, and some that take weeks. I have a shopping credit pending from March 31st also, if that makes you feel any better. I just got one from a hotel six weeks after I stayed there. I would have filed a trouble ticket after 2 or 3 weeks on that, but I forgot about it.

Since Tricia and Angie are both on vacation, I'd wait at least another week before getting concerned. If you have not gotten credit by then, I'd file a TT on the March 31st order. HTH
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the quick responses I didn't know they were on vacation so I will wait awhile for the credits