Thread: Walt Disney Worlds "The Year Of A Million Dreams" Lithographs

Default Walt Disney Worlds "The Year Of A Million Dreams" Lithographs

Only 8 or so hours to go until someone wins these.

The proceeds will go to charity!

Just wanted to remind you in case you hadn't noticed

Even if you aren't bidding on these... make sure you make a donation for Tricia running in Susan B. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation Race. Only have until April 19th to donate.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I was the lucky winner of these and I just have to say a HUGE "Thank You" to whoever donated them. I bought them for my DS8months room and when I got the envelope yesterday I had him sitting on the couch next to the envelope while I was opening the rest of the mail (saving the best for last) and the next thing I know he had grabbed the envelope and was smiling. When I opened each of the lithographs up and showed them he started giggling. So, when my DH got home I showed the baby the lithographs again and once again DS got a huge smile and started giggling for each one. Goofy is his favorite. So again THANKS!!!! We love them and can't wait to get them matted and framed.

Awe, a little Disney fan. How cute.

Congratulations on the win!

I would have bid on the lithos. But one of my friends told another of our friends that I had seen them here. Next thing I know, they arrived in the mail.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MrsWonka View Post
    I was the lucky winner of these and I just have to say a HUGE "Thank You" to whoever donated them. I bought them for my DS8months room and when I got the envelope yesterday I had him sitting on the couch next to the envelope while I was opening the rest of the mail (saving the best for last) and the next thing I know he had grabbed the envelope and was smiling. When I opened each of the lithographs up and showed them he started giggling. So, when my DH got home I showed the baby the lithographs again and once again DS got a huge smile and started giggling for each one. Goofy is his favorite. So again THANKS!!!! We love them and can't wait to get them matted and framed.
    Congratulations!