Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DVC Membership - when it evens out?

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Of course if you get the AP with the DVC discount, you can get the DDE card which is worth 20% off ALL meals! It costs about $60 but it pays for itself in one trip for us.
    Sunshine Rewards

Not sure how I forgot to mention the $100 off Annual Passes since I'm about to buy 3 of them .
    And there is the Disney Dining Experience card that you buy for $60 that gives you a 20% discount off most meals. We used this at Chef Mickey's which was great! We bought the card last September and it expires I think in November of this year. So, we'll be able to use it on 3 separate trips so definitely pays for itself!

We bought in 2004 before we had our first child. We paid cash for part and financed part through Disney. So far we have used our points at WDW (Saratoga Springs) and DL (Grand Californian). I want to try some other DVC resorts- Hilton Head and especially Hawaii when that is completed!
    Last edited by disney_girl; 04-12-2008 at 05:49 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have to say, we did the tour-I then came home with the book, read it, called back and talked to someone,not once but twice and y'all made more sense about it than I have ever heard. Thank You! I like the extra's mentioned and I really like the way y'all explained the way and when it evens out. It sure does make a lot more sense now!!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

We have taken the plunge and have 2 offers pending on BW resales. They are both small contracts (80 and 50) so we are just waiting for either seller to get back to us so we can make a decision between the two. Hopefully I'll know something tomorrow.

I'm so anxious!!. I had a chance on a similar deal last week but someone beat me to the offer by 10 minutes!!!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    We have taken the plunge and have 2 offers pending on BW resales. They are both small contracts (80 and 50) so we are just waiting for either seller to get back to us so we can make a decision between the two. Hopefully I'll know something tomorrow.

I'm so anxious!!. I had a chance on a similar deal last week but someone beat me to the offer by 10 minutes!!!
    Oh congrats! Let us know what happens! That is SOOO exciting!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

If you don't mind me asking who did you dot he resale with? I am thinking of going that route so I would love to know who you used.

Thanks, pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

How exciting!! Hope it all works out for you!!
    We just got back late Saturday night and I'm already planning our trip for the fall- I my DVC!!! They have a "Members Welcome Home" meeting every Wednesday on the Boardwalk... we went last Wednesday and I actually won some stuff- it was neat!!

Good luck on your resale!!
    Sunshine Rewards

If you don't mind me asking who did you dot he resale with? I am thinking of going that route so I would love to know who you used.
    Pamela,

I went with International GMAC Real Estate. They had quite a few listings. I tried the Timeshare Store but they didn't have anything available. I was e-mailing them with an offer on a 50 point at BW and someone beat me to it by 10 minutes. I've been speaking with Carolyn at GMAC and she has been great!! She is going to call the seller after 10:00 this morning so hopefully I'll know soon. I'm sooooo nervous and excited!!
    Melissa

Pamela,

I went with International GMAC Real Estate. They had quite a few listings. I tried the Timeshare Store but they didn't have anything available. I was e-mailing them with an offer on a 50 point at BW and someone beat me to it by 10 minutes. I've been speaking with Carolyn at GMAC and she has been great!! She is going to call the seller after 10:00 this morning so hopefully I'll know soon. I'm sooooo nervous and excited!!

Sending you some pixie dust!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

We got it!! They accepted our offer! OMG!!

We are renting points to go in November. Now we don't have to rent as much and be able to use that $ toward our DVC! Hopefully the ROFR will go smoothly and we will be ready to roll!

Thanks for the pixie dust everyone. It worked!!
    Melissa