Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynata Daily Surveys

All is working good now, thank you and SG for fixing the issue
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    All is working good now, thank you and SG for fixing the issue
    my 4 for today credited, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    They keep telling us that the routers are set up so you don't get the same surveys even if you are doing them through different routers. I ask about this every time they ask me to add new routers. I think it must be something that just automatically gets triggered on the technical side and then they have to manually override it when someone reaches out to say they weren't cheating. Given how much REAL fraud I have seen in surveys in the past, I'm not surprised. You would not believe the lengths that some people go to!!
    since last Monday, 90%+ of the surveys I am getting sent into for YS, all the Say Sos, Samp are Dynata and survey/myopinion or something like that (the graphics and colors are the same as Dynata).
    usually see quite a few, but lots more now.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    since last Monday, 90%+ of the surveys I am getting sent into for YS, all the Say Sos, Samp are Dynata and survey/myopinion or something like that (the graphics and colors are the same as Dynata).
    usually see quite a few, but lots more now.
    I agree all of what I have been getting is going to Samp, that had nothing keeps giving it to me in Sayso over and over again, also Surfing as started it also, nothing in there, January has always been a tough month for surveys, what use to take a couple of hours now could take a lot longer to get.
    Jtowner

[QUOTE=jtowner;396457]I agree all of what I have been getting is going to Samp, that had nothing keeps giving it to me in Sayso over and over again, also Surfing as started it also, nothing in there, January has always been a tough month for surveys, what use to take a couple of hours now could take a lot longer to get.[/Q

Just wanted to post about this as I remembered what Tricia had said about the surveys being on different routers.

It's especially tough for me as I feel like for some reason Dynata has flagged my account and will lock me out if they can. I try to get out their surveys through other companies as fast as I can, I worry that I won't be fast enough if I am not paying close attention.

[QUOTE=SCard;396458]
    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I agree all of what I have been getting is going to Samp, that had nothing keeps giving it to me in Sayso over and over again, also Surfing as started it also, nothing in there, January has always been a tough month for surveys, what use to take a couple of hours now could take a lot longer to get.[/Q

Just wanted to post about this as I remembered what Tricia had said about the surveys being on different routers.

It's especially tough for me as I feel like for some reason Dynata has flagged my account and will lock me out if they can. I try to get out their surveys through other companies as fast as I can, I worry that I won't be fast enough if I am not paying close attention.
    I agree Dynata is everywhere most of the time they were closed or I have done them, tons of questions everyday, now Sayso is doing the same thing tons of questions until you get to try one. Thins are definitely change since beginning of January, very hard to get now.
    Jtowner

starting to give up trying surveys pretty early most days. YS, Say Sos, Survey Surfing, Samp nothing but Dynata,survey/myopinion,peanut labs over and over and over again. I bet that if I kept trying all day, easily would end up being sent into Dynata over 100 times/day.
    had been doing well with Samp but now have not gotten it in a week because of this issue.

I know 1st quarter is always slow, but never seen anything like this, sure seems these companies are on the same server/router.

Almost noon time and between YS and Samp have been sent into Dynata, survey/myopinion at least 25 times and never got a survey to take form either of these.
    Last edited by SCard; 01-24-2022 at 12:51 PM.

My best guess is that a lot of the companies use other companies for "backup" inventory. So when they run out of their own surveys, they start routing people to the other companies so that they can still make some money. I hate that for US because it complicates things. I try to only work with companies now that have their OWN inventory and they always tell me that they do. But I think they DON'T tell me that this is what will happen when they run out of inventory.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Guess I am somehow locked out of my account again. No idea what I did, completed the 4 on Wednesday with no issues.
    Since yesterday morning this is all i get:
    Unfortunately there are no online surveys currently available.
    We are sorry that we are currently not able to offer you an online survey to participate in.

However, we do continue to add surveys daily and hope to offer you an opportunity to share your opinions at another time.

We apologise for any disappointment caused.

No Your Survey yesterday either.
    Have noticed not seeing as many Dynata/My Survey in the other surveys we have for SR but Dynata is green now and was all day yesterday so seems it's just me.
    Last edited by SCard; 02-19-2022 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Guess I am somehow locked out of my account again. No idea what I did, completed the 4 on Wednesday with no issues.
    Since yesterday morning this is all i get:
    Unfortunately there are no online surveys currently available.
    We are sorry that we are currently not able to offer you an online survey to participate in.

However, we do continue to add surveys daily and hope to offer you an opportunity to share your opinions at another time.

We apologise for any disappointment caused.

No Your Survey yesterday either.
    Have noticed not seeing as many Dynata/My Survey in the other surveys we have for SR but Dynata is green now and was all day yesterday so seems it's just me.

When it happened to me, I answered 2 of those repetitive questions the wrong answer, one they seem to accept but 2 and then locked out. They do not make it easy to get in touch with them either, like Your at least when I changed my IP and was locked out I gad emails back and forth, which it still took 3 weeks or more for her to get I my IP changed when I added a Tivo and got rid on my modem. She finally did get what I was saying and fixed it for me.
    Jtowner