Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynata Daily Surveys

First time in a while able to get into Dyna and complete 4, do not like all athe ?s but need to do it now.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    First time in a while able to get into Dyna and complete 4, do not like all athe ?s but need to do it now.
    me too on getting 4.there is more time involved but at least if you are willing to put in the time, you can usually get the 4

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    me too on getting 4.there is more time involved but at least if you are willing to put in the time, you can usually get the 4
    They have been so inconsistent, it was never liked that in the past, unless they are making changes is all I can think of. Since Trish did not comment, could be she does not know either.
    Jtowner

Looks like Dynata has become an every other day thing for me. Had been down to 4-5 days/week, now its every other day. Disappointing.

Third day in a row no Dynata. Does not seem to matter what time of day I try my first attempt.
    Yesterday I did not get one single survey: no Dynata, no YS, no Say so, no Sample Champ, no One opinion. Has happened a lot in the last 6 weeks.

Third day in a row no Dynata. Does not seem to matter what time of day I try my first attempt.
    Yesterday I did not get one single survey: no Dynata, no YS, no Say so, no Sample Champ, no One opinion. Has happened a lot in the last 6 weeks.
    I wonder if they are getting a lot less surveys or if they are trying to block people who take a lot of them? I've generally been able to get them when I test them, but I don't take them daily. I haven't been able to get that new one yet at all though.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I wonder if they are getting a lot less surveys or if they are trying to block people who take a lot of them? I've generally been able to get them when I test them, but I don't take them daily. I haven't been able to get that new one yet at all though.
    it's disappointing because we can do 4 of theirs; would be different if it was one that only allows 1/day.

I ama thinking it is the lack of surveys since it the same for all of sites now, Champ is very hard to find one anymore, Dyna for me has been off more than on, this week I was able to get them Mon through tdy, which I notice its seems to be the weekend for me, I can not get any. That is why I think it is the lack of them, with inflation it seems everyone is cutting back. What is strange I get GF in my email a couple times a week, I do not do them, what ever happened to them here, it you go in to this is all you get all the time? What use to take a maybe 2 hours do do them now takes all day .Any news on Specturm?

WE ARE SORRY!
    Jtowner

Today was day 4 of no Dynata for me. :-( I think they own another survey/rewards site that I used to use before I found SR; wonder if they might be directing surveys there.

Sample Champ used to pretty easy to get into for me, now much harder and I am having a lot of days when I don't get them at all.

Today was day 4 of no Dynata for me. :-( I think they own another survey/rewards site that I used to use before I found SR; wonder if they might be directing surveys there.

Sample Champ used to pretty easy to get into for me, now much harder and I am having a lot of days when I don't get them at all.
    Like me you do Dyna often, it could be there are just no surveys you have not tried or completed that they have. I just checked I did not get in 4 days starting 8-13, so it seems we are about the same for that. If things do not change for the better the goes holiday bonuses.
    Jtowner