Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynata Daily Surveys

3rd day in a row with no Dynata and red all the time. Any information? I sure hope we will continue to have them to do.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    3rd day in a row with no Dynata and red all the time. Any information? I sure hope we will continue to have them to do.
    I emailed them about this and the other new one to see what is up.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

They are saying that there are no system-wide problems with Dynata.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    They are saying that there are no system-wide problems with Dynata.
    tried this morning, got into one right away completed and credited.
    Maybe your e-mail caused them to look at something on their end
    thanks

nothing all day but: No surveys are available.

it's been green since maybe 10AM? I hope it's not just me, Spectum sends me into tons of Dynata/Peanut labs but I try to get out as fast as I can

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    nothing all day but: No surveys are available.

it's been green since maybe 10AM? I hope it's not just me, Spectum sends me into tons of Dynata/Peanut labs but I try to get out as fast as I can
    Scard this is what I have learned with Dyna, when I tried it with Wave browser with is a Chrome browser, that took torch browser place, it would tell me no surveys, then I went to Chrome and it worked for surveys, then this week when I tried Chrome browser it told me no after all the questions I might add, right away no surveys, so I went to Firefox yesterday it gave me surveys never used FF for Dyan before yesterday, anyway I got surveys. SO tell me that is not crazy, but it is what has been happening to me for the last couple of months. I did not mention this here onbly because after so many days of of those questions I get burndt out, and stay away from them until my mind is in a better place, The truth is endlesss repetitive questions drive me nuts anymore, so I back off for a while.
    Last edited by jtowner; 11-09-2022 at 06:47 PM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard this is what I have learned with Dyna, when I tried it with Wave browser with is a Chrome browser, that took torch browser place, it would tell me no surveys, then I went to Chrome and it worked for surveys, then this week when I tried Chrome browser it told me no after all the questions I might add, right away no surveys, so I went to Firefox yesterday it gave me surveys never used FF for Dyan before yesterday, anyway I got surveys. SO tell me that is not crazy, but it is what has been happening to me for the last couple of months. I did not mention this here onbly because after so many days of of those questions I get burndt out, and stay away from them until my mind is in a better place, The truth is endlesss repetitive questions drive me nuts anymore, so I back off for a while.
    thanks, I use Edge and Chrome and have experienced similar to you the last month. Dynata tells me no surveys in one browser, when I switch to the other one, I get surveys. Today neither is working. All the questions are frustrating as is the fact that I feel the need to close any tab I get a Dyna survey from another SR company; I can't control where they send me to

cleared cookies to see what happens, tried both browsers, don't even get to the initial screening questions. Makes me think the issue is not with my account. never had that happen before.

i think it is differnt taking them from antoher survey company,, you are not using their site, I would go ahead and do them, I do all the time. Try FF you have to find out for yourself if it works for you.

No browser worked today so far, maybe they are habving issues, Trish may see this and tell us that.
    Last edited by jtowner; 11-10-2022 at 11:32 AM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    i think it is differnt taking them from antoher survey company,, you are not using their site, I would go ahead and do them, I do all the time. Try FF you have to find out for yourself if it works for you.

No browser worked today so far, maybe they are habving issues, Trish may see this and tell us that.
    thank you, same thing for me, no surveys available all day, either browser and the light is red.