Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynata Daily Surveys

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    When it happened to me, I answered 2 of those repetitive questions the wrong answer, one they seem to accept but 2 and then locked out. They do not make it easy to get in touch with them either, like Your at least when I changed my IP and was locked out I gad emails back and forth, which it still took 3 weeks or more for her to get I my IP changed when I added a Tivo and got rid on my modem. She finally did get what I was saying and fixed it for me.
    I try to be extremley careful with Dynata as I know how particular they are. But no one is perfect and keying errors do happen. I was not trying to cheat, if I made an error, it was an honest mistake and it's frustating that an account gets locked for that.

In the past I used their website to request that they clear my account. once it took a few days, other times its been weeks or months and they do not respond. wish I know if there was a predetermined length on the "time out".

Sampilicious is green everyday from 9-10AMish. I try every day and the vast majority of the time I am sent into Dynata and surveymyopinion.research now ( same as Dynata demo questions). afraid to do any of those through another survey as Dynata can be tricky with their surveys and I do not want to have any issues with doing Dynata daily.

green everyday so wonder why I mostly getting surveys that are part of Dynata.
    Last edited by SCard; 05-17-2022 at 10:25 AM.

surveymyopinion.research now and Dynata over and over and over again for Samp. It's green every day by 10-11AM, I don't dare go into any survey that is related to Dynata. 80-90% of the time get sent into those 2.
    Last edited by SCard; 05-31-2022 at 11:29 AM.

Earlier in the week in the afternoon I got a new format or Dyna, next day it was gone back to normal. Today is is back they are using Peanut labs router, did this happen to anyone else?
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Earlier in the week in the afternoon I got a new format or Dyna, next day it was gone back to normal. Today is is back they are using Peanut labs router, did this happen to anyone else?
    encountered this for the first time today, all 4 did credit and seemed like less demo and other questions at the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    encountered this for the first time today, all 4 did credit and seemed like less demo and other questions at the beginning.
    I do agee with you now that I did them yesterday
    Jtowner

small sample size (since Saturday) but based on what I have experienced with the number of surveys I get kicked out of and the length of the surveys, I can see it easily taking 3 hours/day to complete the 4 surveys.
    Not sure I am willing to spend that much time for $2.00.

early in the month, lets see how things go.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    small sample size (since Saturday) but based on what I have experienced with the number of surveys I get kicked out of and the length of the surveys, I can see it easily taking 3 hours/day to complete the 4 surveys.
    Not sure I am willing to spend that much time for $2.00.

early in the month, lets see how things go.
    I CAN AGREE WITH YOU, ITS DOES TAKE LONGER TO COMPLETE 4 THAN IT USE TO, THE QUESTIONS SEEM TO BE JUST AS MANY, IF NOT MORE AS LEAST TODAY IT WAS. i DID DYNAMITE IT WAS THE OLD FORMAT AND IT DID CREDIT, HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET THAT IN QUITE A WHILE.
    Jtowner

only completed one today, kicked out of SO many. I have given up for today.
    Dynata was never this difficult.

If this is their new business model, I just don't see myself spending much time on these.

Boy I had it happen to me today one survey after another I got botted from, then it was just tons of qustions, so many more than other other version , after every one I got kicked out of, I got another bunch of questions. Not sure I am going conttinue if this process does not get better. I agree for 2.00 it just is not worth all the effort that goes into it.
    Jtowner