Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Dynata Daily Surveys

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    When it happened to me, I answered 2 of those repetitive questions the wrong answer, one they seem to accept but 2 and then locked out. They do not make it easy to get in touch with them either, like Your at least when I changed my IP and was locked out I gad emails back and forth, which it still took 3 weeks or more for her to get I my IP changed when I added a Tivo and got rid on my modem. She finally did get what I was saying and fixed it for me.
    I try to be extremley careful with Dynata as I know how particular they are. But no one is perfect and keying errors do happen. I was not trying to cheat, if I made an error, it was an honest mistake and it's frustating that an account gets locked for that.

In the past I used their website to request that they clear my account. once it took a few days, other times its been weeks or months and they do not respond. wish I know if there was a predetermined length on the "time out".

Sampilicious is green everyday from 9-10AMish. I try every day and the vast majority of the time I am sent into Dynata and surveymyopinion.research now ( same as Dynata demo questions). afraid to do any of those through another survey as Dynata can be tricky with their surveys and I do not want to have any issues with doing Dynata daily.

green everyday so wonder why I mostly getting surveys that are part of Dynata.
    Last edited by SCard; 05-17-2022 at 10:25 AM.

surveymyopinion.research now and Dynata over and over and over again for Samp. It's green every day by 10-11AM, I don't dare go into any survey that is related to Dynata. 80-90% of the time get sent into those 2.
    Last edited by SCard; 05-31-2022 at 11:29 AM.