Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynata Daily Surveys

No credit again today, so 5 I am missing.
    Did not notice it yesterday on the stop light page where it lists how many of each survey completed this month it says 1 (after the one that credited yesterday); should be 21 as I completed 4 each day Nov. 1-5 = 20.

Not going to do anymore Dynata until Tricia comments, hopefully tomorrow.

What I see is yesterday said #379431 Paid Signup: Dynata Surveys (4 a Day), and the others all are credit: Dynata Surveys (4 a Day) 11/05/2021 - 32930412. It looks to me as if it was changed to a one time offer, since it states sign up instead of credit. I also have 1 in completions for dyna and I have done 4 a day since November started until yesterday, and I thought as first when I did not get credit, I was logged out of Chrome because that happens and I forgot to check it. I just go do them again and I make sure I am logged in and I do get credit the 2nd time. Something has changed or something is off.
    Jtowner

just noticed this for me too:

#3794314 Paid Signup: Dynata Surveys (4 a Day) 0.50 Credits 11/06/2021 Paid

Super Yuno and Dynamite are blue on the list; do they run through the same server or company?

Sure seems like something changed beginning yesterday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    just noticed this for me too:

#3794314 Paid Signup: Dynata Surveys (4 a Day) 0.50 Credits 11/06/2021 Paid

Super Yuno and Dynamite are blue on the list; do they run through the same server or company?

Sure seems like something changed beginning yesterday morning.
    My thought is that blue means not available for surveys, thought Dynamite works at beginning and end of the month and weekends one day. Tired it today SS was there. So you did try to see it they did credit after one survey? I stopped after one to see what it looks like when it credited, you posted yours so its the same thing today. Yet is still says 4 a day, I hope Trish sees this and lets up know what is going one.

I did not get credit for the one I did do, did not credit at 9:15 something is definitely wrong.

Tried it again in a different browser and still did not credit. Trish come to the rescue
    Last edited by jtowner; 11-07-2021 at 11:20 AM.
    Jtowner

Sorry for the delay in response. I had to travel to Florida for my grandmother's funeral over the weekend and am just getting caught back up.

I'm seeing credits for these in their system so let me try to figure out with Sunshineguy what is happening this morning. I do see credits for a few of you from the weekend though. So I don't think it is on their end.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Sorry for the delay in response. I had to travel to Florida for my grandmother's funeral over the weekend and am just getting caught back up.

I'm seeing credits for these in their system so let me try to figure out with Sunshineguy what is happening this morning. I do see credits for a few of you from the weekend though. So I don't think it is on their end.
    so sorry to hear about your grandmother.
    No need to apologize for any delay in response, don't expect it on the weekend anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    so sorry to hear about your grandmother.
    No need to apologize for any delay in response, don't expect it on the weekend anyway.
    I am sorry to hear about your loss, My Grandmother was very special to me also, she chose to give me her diamond earring when she learned she had breast cancer, she had
    three daughters I wear them everyday, and think of her all of time. Thank for helping with our issues, when you are so sad. Take care and go Steelers tonight, need to keep winning with the North the way it is now.
    Jtowner

My missing credits are all there, thank you.

#3794417 Credit: Dynata Surveys (4 a Day) 11/07/2021 - 32940593 0.50 Credits 11/08/2021 Paid

dated today and the ID numbers are in sequence with the others I did today.
    should I/we not do any Dynata for today?
    just wondering.
    Last edited by SCard; 11-08-2021 at 01:44 PM.

Mime are there also how, I only have one dated today, so I say I can do 3 more today, rest are all dated over the weekend.
    Jtowner

You can still do your full number for today. If for some reason it doesn't credit them all because the system hits a max for the day, just let me know and I will manually credit.

Thanks for the kind words about my grandmother. She was 91 and went peacefully so that definitely gave us all a little peace.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs