Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynata Daily Surveys

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Boy I had it happen to me today one survey after another I got botted from, then it was just tons of qustions, so many more than other other version , after every one I got kicked out of, I got another bunch of questions. Not sure I am going conttinue if this process does not get better. I agree for 2.00 it just is not worth all the effort that goes into it.
    yesterday was better, completed the 4 by noonish.

today took a lot longer and had one that I completed and got booted at the end as DNQ; that did not happen very often with Dynata.

getting kind of tired of typing in the demo box about vacation: "a fun and exciting Walt Disney World Vacation..."

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    yesterday was better, completed the 4 by noonish.

today took a lot longer and had one that I completed and got booted at the end as DNQ; that did not happen very often with Dynata.

getting kind of tired of typing in the demo box about vacation: "a fun and exciting Walt Disney World Vacation..."
    I agree with you, at one point I did that so much I said ok I have had enough ask a different question, but again every time I am booted, more questions, never had this happened before they changed. Dynamite is still the same old way.
    Jtowner

I have to keep talking about what i would take on a picnic....
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I have noticed a definite pattern since Peanut Labs took over. Every time I get the screen where i need to answer at least 40 characters about my idea vacation, once I type all that in I end up with:

The survey was not a match.
    Some surveys have very selective criteria.

Please try another survey.

Try Another Survey

becoming a big waste of time. Dynata was never like this. If I was willing to spend the time (and I am not), probably would be rejected out of 40-50 surveys a day before being able to complete the 4/day.

99% of the time could get the 4 Dynata every day, not anymore.
    disappointing
    Last edited by SCard; 08-12-2022 at 08:22 AM.

Same thing for me Scard, over and over just one more thing, keeps going to a survey just takes you back to the endless questions page, over and over again. I got to the point I just say this one more time before I get my 40 keys. It has been a real trail to get anywhere anymore with them, I used to get 4 a day, not longer hrd to get one or 2.
    Jtowner

I noticed today Dyna was not so cumbersome, still questions but not like it has been of late, maybe someone heard us. Anyone else notice this, not getting kicked out as many either.
    Jtowner

they had gotten a little easier to get into. Today I had to type my 40 character "essay" and as soon as I clicked the next arrow "The survey is not a match". huge waste of time to answer the demo questions, type in a minimum of 40 characters and then immediately get disqualified for the survey. has happened 8-10 times.

4:20PM and nothing all day from Dynata except No surveys are available and it's been red all day. odd

Very unusual. I haven't heard anything from them today. But the new offer we are testing is through the same network. So maybe they are trying some different things out this week?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

still nothing:
    No surveys are available.
    We could not find a survey match at this time.

Please try again later.

they may take more effort now with the changes in the last few months but if you put in the time and effort can usually get the 4 per day.