Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Dynata Daily Surveys

completed a Dynata and got this at the end, have never seen this before:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
    <Error>
    <Code>AccessDenied</Code>
    <Message>Access Denied</Message>
    <RequestId>42N5DB1V44V4C85A</RequestId>
    <HostId>mAk4AC4OJZHp96SLpECuf6ATA6z4gs5CPPpuoofloN uyjDz7s0Jtw82QHGhaVsKJcay0nyh3z4/ToR9apnDvPnYXeOkYxcf1xel+/XY9nA4=</HostId>
    </Error

just got kicked out of a survey and ended up with this again. not sure I should try again.

looks like there is something wrong, 3rd attempt:

This site can’t provide a secure connectionsurveys.rex.dynata.com uses an unsupported protocol.
    ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
    Last edited by SCard; 09-14-2023 at 04:05 PM.

I have not seen that before, could not get in today, could be had to do with the issue they had the other day, I think it it happened twice I would leave it alone today.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I have not seen that before, could not get in today, could be had to do with the issue they had the other day, I think it it happened twice I would leave it alone today.
    the first time it happened ( finishing a survey) actually did credit; surprised. won't do anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    the first time it happened ( finishing a survey) actually did credit; surprised. won't do anymore.
    If it did credit there is no reason not to, Dynamite ends with error always does credit.
    Jtowner

If it did credit there is no reason not to, Dynamite ends with error always does credit.
    I got the same thing today, just clicking into the survey, so I guess they are having issues This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
    <Error>
    <RequestId>PP2S8GATMYSK0VCT</RequestId>
    <HostId>KHfPnJdems1ck6vDqSuekB/sfSX+QFgppxBnDct7wUG0xkQ0Q10/Ugx919SdoNdvbMqnkx/93ds=</HostId>
    </Error>
    Jtowner

I got the same thing today, just clicking into the survey, so I guess they are having issues This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
    <Error>
    <RequestId>PP2S8GATMYSK0VCT</RequestId>
    <HostId>KHfPnJdems1ck6vDqSuekB/sfSX+QFgppxBnDct7wUG0xkQ0Q10/Ugx919SdoNdvbMqnkx/93ds=</HostId>
    </Error>
    Got in today the first time in 4 days, the first survey in was 70 minutes, I would not that the nerve to ask anyone to do that for .50, every offer was almost 25 to 30 minutes, things have certainly change.
    Jtowner

Got in today the first time in 4 days, the first survey in was 70 minutes, I would not that the nerve to ask anyone to do that for .50, every offer was almost 25 to 30 minutes, things have certainly change.
    I can't get in today. I agree on how long they are now. Most are 25-35 minutes and more often then used to happen, get sorry not a match at the end. Getting kicked out of a lot, especially the ones that do not take as long.
    at least on the days we can get in, there are 4 if we are able to put in the time.
    Last edited by SCard; 09-18-2023 at 06:00 PM.

today I saw 30,31, 35,40 and 70 minutes. just now 120 minutes.
    Last edited by SCard; 09-20-2023 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    today I saw 30,31, 35,40 and 70 minutes. just now 120 minutes.
    Most of them now are NRG, which are very long and they cut you out a lot also. It sounds like they are trying to discourage people from taking them, at least I think on one would do those time frames for .50. I just close them out, not even thinking about that.
    Jtowner

Dyna is not working today, error page
    Jtowner