Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynata Daily Surveys

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    thanks, have never had that happen before. I stay away from Rewards TV as I take those in Dynata as it pays a lot more.
    Its still the same message, something must be going on, never had that happened before either.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Its still the same message, something must be going on, never had that happened before either.

Jtowner
    in a way glad it's just not me.

They are right in the middle of moving networks (the company got bought out). I just tried pulling a new link. See if that fixes it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    They are right in the middle of moving networks (the company got bought out). I just tried pulling a new link. See if that fixes it.
    Good to know, will every time I tried I would get old SSI end page with all the flags.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Good to know, will every time I tried I would get old SSI end page with all the flags.

Jtowner
    It has a start page, but I am getting the same thing as this morning.

United KingdomUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaSingaporeIndiaIrelandWe are trying to redirect you to another survey. The survey you were invited to participate in is now closed.
    SpainMexcioArgentinaEstamos intentando redirigirle a otra encuesta. La encuest a la que fue invitado ya está cerrada.
    BrazilEstamos tentando redirecioná-lo para outra pesquisa. A pesquisa para a qual foi convidado já foi encerrada. FranceBelgiumSwitzerlandCanadaL’enquête est désormais close. Vous allez être redirigé(e) vers une autre enquête.
    GermanyBelgiumAustriaSwitzerlandWir werden versuchen, Sie zu einer anderen Umfrage weiterzuleiten. Leider ist diese Umfrage bereits geschlossen. ItalySwitzerlandTi stiamo reindirizzando ad un altro sondaggio. Il sondaggio cui eri stato invitato è chiuso.
    The NetherlandsBelgiumWij proberen u door te sturen naar een andere vragenlijst. De vragenlijst waarvoor u bent uitgenodigd is helaas gesloten. PolandPróbujemy przekierować Cię do innego badania. Termin wypełniania tego badania niestety dobiegł końca.
    DenmarkVi forsøger at omdirigerer dig til en anden undersøgelse. Undersøgelsen du var inviteret til at deltage i er blevet lukket. SwedenDu kommer att skickas till en annan undersökning. Den undersökning du bjöds in att delta i är nu stängd.
    FinlandYritämme ohjata sinut toiseen kyselyyn. Tutkimus, johon sait kutsun, on nyt suljettu. NorwayVi forsøker å videresende deg til en annen undersøkelse. Undersøkelsen du ble invitert til å delta i er avsluttet.
    ChinaSingapore我们正试图将您重定向到另一项调查。您被邀请参加的调查现已结束。 TaiwanHong Kong我們正試圖將您重定向到另一項調查。您被邀請參加的調查現已結束。
    Japanアンケートの受付は終了いたしました。現在、貴方に合ったアンケートを確認中です。 South Korea우리는 당신을 다른 설문 조사로 리디렉션하려고합니다. 귀하가 초대 된 설문 조사는 이제 마감되었습니다
    Jtowner

I just went in and completed one and it worked okay.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I got in and got completed a couple 909 passed no credit, like before, its seems to credit now at 17 after the hour, just like SSI.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I got in and got completed a couple 909 passed no credit, like before, its seems to credit now at 17 after the hour, just like SSI.

Jtowner
    completed one and it did credit, I guess around the same time past the hour as yours

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    completed one and it did credit, I guess around the same time past the hour as yours
    Glad to know it working.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Red all weekend, nothing but:

We are sorry, but unfortunately you did not successfully complete the survey.