Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Netwinner

I played all my Banko games and didn't mind the changes on that game because if all I have are entries I just continue and found that I did better today on Banko than usual. I am not a gambler so I had a very hard time continuing if I had like two 10 point wins near the end because I didn't want to risk 20 points in hopes of making more later. If I do gamble them I usually lose them all. So today I had two "entries" continued and won 100 points on a pattern. So far on the wheel I seem to be hitting 25 equally as often as the "entry"
    Sunshine Rewards

I am going to keep playing. I do it and read forums at the same time. I wish the cashout was 50 but I can wait for 100. It still is free.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

I got 350 points today. It will be interesting to see how well I do this next week.
    There seems to be a lot of angry people on the netwinner forums though.....
    Karen

I got a whole 125 points and 4 entries on the wheel today and 94 spins got nothing for them

OK I was down to 12 spins and got 5X and two numbers came up and I got 2500 points. I am not complaining
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

I'm glad most of you are still having success.. I got a grand total of 25 points after using 100 spins on the moneywheel. I'm too frustrated to even try any banko cards tonight. I would have had over 700 points under the "old" system. Hope I have better luck tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Tantor View Post
    I got 350 points today. It will be interesting to see how well I do this next week.
    There seems to be a lot of angry people on the netwinner forums though.....
    Netwinner forums?
    Sunshine Rewards

OK...I'll be the first to admit it. I'm a lil disappointed. I was holding out for a $50 one and was 46 points away from hitting my goal. Another 50,000 points seems so far away.

Am I giving up? HECK NO! I'm disappointed but not crazy. $100 FREE gift card is better than no gift card.

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Netwinner forums?
    www.netwinnercentral.com

Thanks! For some reason, I couldn't find it on the site, and googling "netwinner forum" didn't help. Weird.