Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: New Survey to Test: Super Yuno (Speak Up) Daily Surveys

I did one Super Yuno and got credit. I logged in today and want to try really hard to get some surveys. This is the message I got if anything I am not rejecting surveys, I am being rejected by them and not qualifying.
    Account under Review
    Your account has been flagged for review. This could be due to duplicate profiles detected, a high number of rejected surveys or VPN/Proxy usage.

If you created more than one profile using more than one email address, you are allowed to keep only one, as long as they are all in good standing. If this is the case, please let us know which email you want to keep, and your profiles will be merged.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I did one Super Yuno and got credit. I logged in today and want to try really hard to get some surveys. This is the message I got if anything I am not rejecting surveys, I am being rejected by them and not qualifying.
    How did you get this message, from a survey router or who said that to you?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    How did you get this message, from a survey router or who said that to you?

Jtowner
    I got the message when I went to Surveys and just clicked on Super Yuno to try and take a survey. I am the only one who ever takes surveys and my email address has been the same for over 10 years. I would never reject a survey, I am elated when I finally get an actual survey that I qualify for.

That is a new one, maybe SR can see what is going on with your account.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

That is a new one, maybe SR can see what is going on with your account.

Jtowner
    I emailed Super Uno, told them I was with Sunshine for. Over 10 years, same e-mail account with Sunshinerewards. I just got an email this morning back and said “ thank you for your kindly response, I am cleared to start taking their surveys and they will try to get me surveys I qualify for when I add my demographic and age surveys.” I told them I fill all of those questions out and then get thrown out of their surveys. They thought I was a computer that I had so many disqualifications. I told them nope I am human, but at an age where (58) where they do not want my opinion. She said they will watch for this glitch. So it was nice they communicated with me.

tried this morning, no luck. just tried again and got:

Network error. Please check your connection or try again later.

anyone else having problems? its green

** this morning I got in, format looks a bit different, kept searching surveys, asked do I want to keep trying and now a blank screen doing nothing**
    Last edited by SCard; 12-04-2019 at 08:21 AM.

it just happened to me again, I finished a yuno in Chrome, at 8:38 went back to check it and I was logged out of SR. This hasa happened the last couple of days to me, with Survey Surfing, maybe tht is what happened to my GF there was 4 of them. Trish can you have SG see what is going on?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

it just happened to me again, I finished a yuno in Chrome, at 8:38 went back to check it and I was logged out of SR. This hasa happened the last couple of days to me, with Survey Surfing, maybe tht is what happened to my GF there was 4 of them. Trish can you have SG see what is going on?

Jtowner
    It would have to be some kind of cookie setting in your browser. Unfortunately, browsers are "protecting" consumers more and more by not allowing websites to set cookies or by making them really short. As long as you refresh your screen and are logged in at the time you click, it shouldn't matter if you get logged out before the survey is completed.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I had done very well with them. the last few days, can't get into any, just keep getting a black screen with their logo and "do you want to try another".
    Disappointing as it is green most days. Hopefully things will pick up.

I did well with Dynata.
    YS - 5/6 per month do not credit, they have taken credits back from me in the past which I don't understand, I only use Chrome and Edge and one e-mail address.

why too many completed Survey Surfing that end with "sorry".

trying hard to get entries for the contest, last few years got 300, this year 100 is probably all I will reach.

I always check cookies. learned that a long time ago. There has to be a reason, the last weeks not crediting and logging me out. Can you see if the Yuno in ins your system and did not credit because it logged me out. This just happened with SS, still did not get that credit added in. I did 2 ss yesterday so I know I did not get that one. I still think something is wrong here.

Jtowner
    Jtowner