Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Got the "Back from WDW Blues"

Quote Originally Posted by chocovrdmicears View Post
    That always happens to us too. I usually make mickey pancakes or mickey waffles for breakfast on our first weekend at home post-trip and start my campaign to convince my husband to let me plan our next trip.
    (one time we were still on the plane flying home when I started giving him the 'let's go back to Disney look')
    Now that is funny!
    My DS11 and my DD7 were asking if we could just live at Pop Century.
    Last edited by Anna; 06-13-2007 at 09:42 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by coastalgirl View Post
    We have only been home 2 weeks and we miss it! DD, who is 21/2 talks about it every day. I seem to find myself missing it more and more the further away we get from our return date. At least I am not alone in my post trip depression!
    No, you are definitely not alone. My DS11 is already talking about next year...lol!
    Last edited by Anna; 06-13-2007 at 09:42 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by KinziePooh View Post
    I'm glad you had a great trip Anna! I always feel that way when I get back from WDW.
    Thanks...we sure did. My DS11 really enjoyed the Star Wars Weekends. He was there for the first two. We loved how the Storm Troopers were up on the roof prior to MGM opening...it was so much fun seeing them walking through the park.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    Whenever I get back I feel like I didn't get done what I wanted to get done. I guess that is why I need to go back all the time. =)
    You know, I am the same way. On the plane I was saying, how I still did not get to see all the shows we wanted to see. There is just never enough time.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Trisha818 View Post
    Glad to hear you had a fun trip! Now it's time to plan the next one!
    I am already working on my husband!
    Sunshine Rewards

This is how it went from once a year to twice a year to now three times a year for the last 4 years. In 2007 it was Feb for 10 days in FW cabins, first week of May for a week at Vistana and now waiting till Oct 6 for another week at Vistana. I will be eyeballing the AP discounts to see if I can add some extra days on property in October.

October should be interesting. Me (grandma), my oldest daughter with her kids, oldest boy 7, youngest boy 4 and new baby girl (due any day now0 who will be 3 months at the time. Also my youngest daughter with her little girl who will be 20 months at the time and her new baby boy due in September who will be about 2 weeks old on the trip.

Yikes 5 kids under 7 and 2 newborns!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    It is such fun for us to do the planning and talk about our trip for weeks prior. We just got back from 10 days at WDW and are already having withdrawals. Anyone else feel this way?
    Oh, I feel your pain....went the 1st week in May and do not know when I'm going back! I'm trying to go for a few days during Mousefest, but not sure what's happening with my job...just got a promotion, a raise, now the company is for sale!! So I'll live vicarious through all of you for now!!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

We went over Easter-we really had a great time, but I will never go at Peak season again. Absolutely no discounts the week before or after Easter. Luckily I rented points from a DVC owner and paid $150 a nite for the Boardwalk Villa. The Value's were going for $154 during Easter.

i am saving my money for when my last child goes to college. i am calling it my Empty Nest Trip. Sept. 2008

1. You need to go right out and buy yourself that mickey mouse waffle maker! I swear just making those mouse shaped waffles puts a smile on my face the whole day!

AND

2. Start planning your next trip!

You'll feel better in a jif
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

How is it to go for the Star Wars weekend? My bf mentioned that the other day and I'm not too familar with the festivities nor the crowd levels.

My trick is to start trying to plan "other" vacations and if I can spin it the right way bf begins to realize what a "bargain" disney is and then I'm all set to start planning a return trip. Maybe you can try that philosophy on your dh.
    Sunshine Rewards