Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Got the "Back from WDW Blues"

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    How is it to go for the Star Wars weekend? My bf mentioned that the other day and I'm not too familar with the festivities nor the crowd levels.

My trick is to start trying to plan "other" vacations and if I can spin it the right way bf begins to realize what a "bargain" disney is and then I'm all set to start planning a return trip. Maybe you can try that philosophy on your dh.
    The first SW Weekend wasn't so bad...but the second weekend was very much more crowded. We noticed the parades the first weekend had many more characters than the 2nd weekend for some reason.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheshire Cat View Post
    1. You need to go right out and buy yourself that mickey mouse waffle maker! I swear just making those mouse shaped waffles puts a smile on my face the whole day!

AND

2. Start planning your next trip!

You'll feel better in a jif
    Yes, we love our Pooh & Tigger waffle maker. It does bring a smile to our face when we use it.

LOL...I am working on our next trip...early next year hopefully....
    Sunshine Rewards

We leave in...5 days. I do get the return blues. But I am already getting the preblues. I drive my self nuts...I will think "2 weeks from now we will be back home..." How dumb is that????? And my poor DH has to put up with me...

So I will come back and post when we return. I will be a sad, sad girl.

I am glad that you had a good time! It is great memories that has us all wanting to return to Disney!!!

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

My favorite part of coming back from DIsney is to start planning the next trip...

Got back June 5 and still can't believe it's over! I do get to go to Orlando On July 8 for a Conference and hope to sneek in a little Disney time If nothing else I know I will go to DTD because the conference is very close to there.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards