Thread: Is Reward TV being weird for anyone else the past couple days?

Hybrid View

Default Is Reward TV being weird for anyone else the past couple days?

Reward TV is usually my reliable survey, but the past two days it takes me straight to the completion page(?). I tried cleaning my cookies, and it's still doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Reward TV is usually my reliable survey, but the past two days it takes me straight to the completion page(?). I tried cleaning my cookies, and it's still doing it.
    that happens to me from time to time. Today I got an error that the link did not work. I was able to do it and get credit through Dynata which pays more :-)
    That usually don't work, but Dynata sent me right into Rewards TV.
    rest of the week, I did it through Rewards with no issues

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    that happens to me from time to time. Today I got an error that the link did not work. I was able to do it and get credit through Dynata which pays more :-)
    That usually don't work, but Dynata sent me right into Rewards TV.
    rest of the week, I did it through Rewards with no issues
    Thanks!

Reward TV has not credited for me 2 times this month already, tried Chrome and FF, same thing no credit, yet the light is green both times when this occured.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Reward TV has not credited for me 2 times this month already, tried Chrome and FF, same thing no credit, yet the light is green both times when this occured.

Jtowner
    I got Reward Tv from tdy, just now, still missing May 2nd.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post

Jtowner
    I don't always get it. Some days is goes right to the black screen like it's been completed. I have 3 so far this month including today, and might have 2 through Dynata.

I have a hard time with getting this everyday, most days its states tank you and rate it lately. Then I try again in a while and I get it. Today got turned around twice before I got it, then asked me what I watched, then asked me all kinds of demo questions, not tv questions , that never happened to me before., so I figured it would not credit yesterday it did not credit. I fave up on it, and about 15 minutes later it did credit. It usually within minutes credits, anyone have this happen with all the non tv questions.

Jtowner
    Jtowner