Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: July 1st Pin Trading ~ Who's With Me ~

I just got back from Disney and see the picks are made - I see my pick but no address either.... How do I get one, and how do I know if I need to add my address?

Oh - found it - I added my address! My person has not added their address as of yet....
    Last edited by lenzs4; 06-21-2008 at 12:49 AM.
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

I have sent my pins out along with a little pixie dust for fun. This was great and thanks Kim for organizing this trade!

Sunshine Rewards

Thank you so much for my beautiful LE sword crossed pin and the fun Goofy pin. It was so nice of the person to send them to me. We are going to display them proudly at Disney in September.

Thank you.

Sunshine Rewards

we got out pins, we got our pins. Actually as it turns out we got them a couple days ago, but Cameron and Becka went and checked the mail and didn't tell me until today when they found the stack of mail...

Anyways, I'm proud today we got some super pins and not only did the girls forget to tell me about the package for a few days, they've now laid claim to my pins...*rolling eyes*

We got a Tinkerbell pin (this is the one Cameron is giving me those puppy dog eyes and pointing out that they match her other Tink pins, and our other pin was a very cute Disneyland pin with Goofy, Minnie, Mickey, Daisy, Donald, and Pluto on it...This is the one that Becka thinks I should let her have.

I haven't given in to either one yet. I'm doing my best to hold out and keep my pins.

Oh and my pins were packaged so creatively with Disney notes and some stickers.

Thanks so much.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Okay so this board is a little quiet. Does this mean that no one has traded or has no one gotten them. I am really concerned. Costal girl I am going to spill the beans here, I have your pins and I can't find the box I put them in. And I sorted them before I moved. Teach me to do that. LOL! But I know you will love them.

Kim

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    Okay so this board is a little quiet. Does this mean that no one has traded or has no one gotten them. I am really concerned. Costal girl I am going to spill the beans here, I have your pins and I can't find the box I put them in. And I sorted them before I moved. Teach me to do that. LOL! But I know you will love them.

Kim
    My pins went out. I'm sort of concerned? Maybe the 4th slowed them down?
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I am certain they did get slowed down.

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I sent mine out the last week of June. May take a bit because of the border but they should be there by now.
    Haven't seen mine yet, but am not worried about it because of the border issue again (I just assume they will take their time).
    Sunshine Rewards

I sent mine out on June 30th, and haven't received yet......
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Do we ever tell our pin trader we sent the pins?

I also am waiting but am not worried yet - I have not gotten mail in a few days.
    Sunshine RewardsShirley