Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Survey Surfing

I think the non credit after the 1st survey was on there end. I did two today, both did credit, then I got more older credits, the numbers are very different so that is what I think they are. So I say its safe to do more than 1 if you can.

Jtowner

I seem to be getting older credits, I was able to do 3 today, all numbers in sequence, then I got 3 others that were not the same numbers at all. Not sure I did do a lot that never did credit, or 2nd or 3rd that did not credit. I am quite confused by SS.
    Last edited by jtowner; 03-19-2021 at 05:31 PM.
    Jtowner

Does is seem like for the past month you have been getting double credits for every SurveySurfing? My numbers are not matching up and it looks like it is only SurveySurfing and it is exactly double what the network is reporting they owe me.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Does is seem like for the past month you have been getting double credits for every SurveySurfing? My numbers are not matching up and it looks like it is only SurveySurfing and it is exactly double what the network is reporting they owe me.
    I think you are right, sorry I did not notice. Working remotely, full time job, family..... I usually only look to see if there is a line through a survey to note that I got credit. I don't keep track of how many of any surveys I complete, just do not have the time.
    todays was only 1 credit; I looked this time.
    Last edited by SCard; 04-27-2021 at 08:17 PM.

FYI.... SurveySurfing is now back. They said that they retooled it and made it better. I did just take one and got credit within an hour or so.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    FYI.... SurveySurfing is now back. They said that they retooled it and made it better. I did just take one and got credit within an hour or so.
    completed one and it just credited. :-)

I completed 3, went back after 2 of them and Chrome logged me out, did a thrid and I was logged in and click on SS, just to be sure and I did not get credit for any of them,
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I completed 3, went back after 2 of them and Chrome logged me out, did a thrid and I was logged in and click on SS, just to be sure and I did not get credit for any of them,
    It looks like your browser logged you out for all of them. On the plus side, they did come through on my end! So I will manually put some credits in your account.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Thank you, that happens at times, and I never expect that, any idea why that happens, I am glad I spoke up thank you gain, appreciate it.
    Jtowner

completed 2 today and got sorry you don't qualify. Main reason I have not done them much in the past.

These have supposedly been revamped again! I just took one. We'll see if it credits soon! It was actually pretty short and easy.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs