Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survey Surfing

Hybrid View

Default Survey Surfing

Do you know anything about them, have not been able to get the page to even try any in the last 2 weeks, Stop getting them In the middle of August. I could get a couple a day, now nothing. Do you work with them?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Do you know anything about them, have not been able to get the page to even try any in the last 2 weeks, Stop getting them In the middle of August. I could get a couple a day, now nothing. Do you work with them?

Jtowner
    Yeah....they are doing NOTHING right now. What happens when you try to do them? We don't have a lot of people trying them so it's hard to tell if they are just blocking specific accounts or it is a system-wide problem.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Yeah....they are doing NOTHING right now. What happens when you try to do them? We don't have a lot of people trying them so it's hard to tell if they are just blocking specific accounts or it is a system-wide problem.
    It never gets past the first screenr, all it says you not not qualify. It was going to 1st screener and if they had a survey you got that first, if not you went to sampilous router to fill in all your information, then to surveys. its not doing either.If you kept trying and waiting it will do the same thing for about 10 minutes or more, than state I give up trying. It has doene something similar to this in the past when there were no surveys, this is new and has lasted over 2 weeks or longer.

Jtowner

This is the router and what you get all the time, never goes past this page.

Thank you for trying this survey.
    We’re sorry, but you were not able to complete that survey. Sometimes the survey is looking for a particular demographic or specific types of interests, and you may not have fit what they were looking for..
    Last edited by jtowner; 09-12-2020 at 10:33 AM.
    Jtowner

It never gets past the first screenr, all it says you not not qualify. It was going to 1st screener and if they had a survey you got that first, if not you went to sampilous router to fill in all your information, then to surveys. its not doing either.If you kept trying and waiting it will do the same thing for about 10 minutes or more, than state I give up trying. It has doene something similar to this in the past when there were no surveys, this is new and has lasted over 2 weeks or longer.

Jtowner

This is the router and what you get all the time, never goes past this page.

Thank you for trying this survey.
    We?re sorry, but you were not able to complete that survey. Sometimes the survey is looking for a particular demographic or specific types of interests, and you may not have fit what they were looking for..
    Yesterday it finally worked again, hopes it stays that way.
    Jtowner

Tiring to so SS the last two days, I am thinking they have no surveys, after trying I while I get this page, what is that all about.

BECOME A SURVEY/Point Club
    SUPERHERO
    We’re recruiting heroes like YOU
    to take fun surveys, participate in polls.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Tiring to so SS the last two days, I am thinking they have no surveys, after trying I while I get this page, what is that all about.

BECOME A SURVEY/Point Club
    SUPERHERO
    We?re recruiting heroes like YOU
    to take fun surveys, participate in polls.

Jtowner
    I'll check with them ASAP.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

The first time I tried the link it didn't work. Then the second time it did and I got a survey. I see my credit in their system but am just waiting for it to hit ours now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    The first time I tried the link it didn't work. Then the second time it did and I got a survey. I see my credit in their system but am just waiting for it to hit ours now.
    Ok thanks for trying, it could be I was only getting them later in the day, I will try again.

Jtowner

The last two times I completed additional surveys after the 1st one at SS, did not credit, Last week it was 2 of them and yesterday was one. Trish I am wondering is something wrong on your end, or is it SS just is not doing unlimited survey any longer? Thank you.
    Last edited by jtowner; 11-19-2020 at 12:13 PM.
    Jtowner

Ok thanks for trying, it could be I was only getting them later in the day, I will try again.

Jtowner

The last two times I completed additional surveys after the 1st one at SS, did not credit, Last week it was 2 of them and yesterday was one. Trish I am wondering is something wrong on your end, or is it SS just is not doing unlimited survey any longer? Thank you.
    I had to update this, so its show today date
    Jtowner

I had to update this, so its show today date
    So I am not seeing any days in their system where anyone completed more than one in a day. Are you ending them and then going back into SR and starting completely over before you do the second one or are they just routing you automatically to a second one?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs