Thread: coupons.com "Oops your offer could not be found"

Default coupons.com "Oops your offer could not be found"

Hi,

I've been trying to visit coupons.com for the last 3 days. Instead of being sent to coupons.com, I keep getting linked to a "not secure" page that says "Oops your offer could not be found" and the browser tab says "OOPS! The offer you're looking for has expired. qksrv.net"

Is anyone able to print their daily coupon?

Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Hi,

I've been trying to visit coupons.com for the last 3 days. Instead of being sent to coupons.com, I keep getting linked to a "not secure" page that says "Oops your offer could not be found" and the browser tab says "OOPS! The offer you're looking for has expired. qksrv.net"

Is anyone able to print their daily coupon?

Thanks!
    I've been waiting to hear back from them because all of a sudden their program disappeared. I finally heard back that they are "evaluating" their program and whether it is cost effective so we are going to have to remove it for the time being. I am hopeful that when they see how much traffic they are losing, they will very soon bring it back!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I've been waiting to hear back from them because all of a sudden their program disappeared. I finally heard back that they are "evaluating" their program and whether it is cost effective so we are going to have to remove it for the time being. I am hopeful that when they see how much traffic they are losing, they will very soon bring it back!
    Thanks for looking into it! Happy New Year!
    Sunshine Rewards