Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: New Survey to Test: Dynamite Cash

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    37,036

    Default New Survey to Test: Dynamite Cash

    We are getting some new surveys today! Here's the first one to test:

    Dynamite Cash (payout .60)

    https://www.sunshinerewards.com/paidsignups.php

    This can be completed once a day.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    37,036

    Default

    So I tested this and it bumped me to RewardTV but I figured I might as well take the .60 for this one instead of the regular .25 for RewardTV!

    Supposedly a number of these survey router companies are now using software that helps allow people to take surveys across the many different routers and not accidentally take the same surveys. So they told me it was safe to run this even with the other surveys we currently have running.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    2,161

    Default

    I did the survey, mine showed on a credit hold for 10 day, I am thinking its a mistake?

    Jtowner


    #3778318 Credit: Dynamite Cash 01/19/2021 - 11925739 Credit Hold until 01-29-2021
    Jtowner

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    it's on the Stop Light list but when I click into there it takes me to GF/Toluna.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    2,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    it's on the Stop Light list but when I click into there it takes me to GF/Toluna.
    That happened to me to Scard, I used the offer page, I figured that was a error. Let me know if you get one if its says credit pending.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    37,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I did the survey, mine showed on a credit hold for 10 day, I am thinking its a mistake?

    Jtowner


    #3778318 Credit: Dynamite Cash 01/19/2021 - 11925739 Credit Hold until 01-29-2021
    Thanks! That should hopefully go through overnight and now they won't do that anymore.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    37,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    it's on the Stop Light list but when I click into there it takes me to GF/Toluna.
    I'll take a look at that.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    2,161

    Default

    I did the CashInSurveys (ID:4452), it turned out to be Survey Surfing. It did not credit I finished it 4:47 when does that credit. SS always credited at 17 after the hour, not sure about this one, Does it show up

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    37,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I did the CashInSurveys (ID:4452), it turned out to be Survey Surfing. It did not credit I finished it 4:47 when does that credit. SS always credited at 17 after the hour, not sure about this one, Does it show up

    Jtowner
    I also just went through it and it did the same thing where it routed me to Survey Surfing after answering about 15 minutes of restaurant questions. I emailed the person running the study and will let you know as soon as I hear back! They are usually pretty quick.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    2,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I also just went through it and it did the same thing where it routed me to Survey Surfing after answering about 15 minutes of restaurant questions. I emailed the person running the study and will let you know as soon as I hear back! They are usually pretty quick.
    The cashin survey was SS, but not the one you said was a restaurant. That went into Phoenix about tv, phone, etc. I tried the restaurant one you talked about and it went in circle and again was SS. I stopped since the first one did not credit. I completed one one I had at 4:47 and still not credit. Let me know about cashin survey, also SS.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •