Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Is Reward TV being weird for anyone else the past couple days?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,372

    Default Is Reward TV being weird for anyone else the past couple days?

    Reward TV is usually my reliable survey, but the past two days it takes me straight to the completion page(?). I tried cleaning my cookies, and it's still doing it.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Reward TV is usually my reliable survey, but the past two days it takes me straight to the completion page(?). I tried cleaning my cookies, and it's still doing it.
    that happens to me from time to time. Today I got an error that the link did not work. I was able to do it and get credit through Dynata which pays more :-)
    That usually don't work, but Dynata sent me right into Rewards TV.
    rest of the week, I did it through Rewards with no issues

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    that happens to me from time to time. Today I got an error that the link did not work. I was able to do it and get credit through Dynata which pays more :-)
    That usually don't work, but Dynata sent me right into Rewards TV.
    rest of the week, I did it through Rewards with no issues
    Thanks!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    2,161

    Default

    Reward TV has not credited for me 2 times this month already, tried Chrome and FF, same thing no credit, yet the light is green both times when this occured.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    2,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Reward TV has not credited for me 2 times this month already, tried Chrome and FF, same thing no credit, yet the light is green both times when this occured.

    Jtowner
    I got Reward Tv from tdy, just now, still missing May 2nd.
    Jtowner

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Reward TV has not credited for me 2 times this month already, tried Chrome and FF, same thing no credit, yet the light is green both times when this occured.

    Jtowner
    I don't always get it. Some days is goes right to the black screen like it's been completed. I have 3 so far this month including today, and might have 2 through Dynata.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    2,161

    Default

    I have a hard time with getting this everyday, most days its states tank you and rate it lately. Then I try again in a while and I get it. Today got turned around twice before I got it, then asked me what I watched, then asked me all kinds of demo questions, not tv questions , that never happened to me before., so I figured it would not credit yesterday it did not credit. I fave up on it, and about 15 minutes later it did credit. It usually within minutes credits, anyone have this happen with all the non tv questions.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    2,161

    Default

    Doing LRW surveys every time I get to the part where the circles and want you to move into the circle or around it depending how much you like it or not, I can not get the continue button to move on with the survey. Now it takes a long time to get to that part of there survey, they are always long, but that makes me so mad. I am wondering if anyone ever had this problem with them every survey I have had with them does this now.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Doing LRW surveys every time I get to the part where the circles and want you to move into the circle or around it depending how much you like it or not, I can not get the continue button to move on with the survey. Now it takes a long time to get to that part of there survey, they are always long, but that makes me so mad. I am wondering if anyone ever had this problem with them every survey I have had with them does this now.

    Jtowner
    I have never seen LRW in Rewards TV. or any other survey from Rewards.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    2,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I have never seen LRW in Rewards TV. or any other survey from Rewards.
    I just put that post under ?ds, it was not reward tv I was referring to, Its Dyna or Survey Surfing where I get them. I should of said that.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •