Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New Survey to Test: Dynamite Cash

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I don't see any problems with our reporting. I show a couple of clicks in their system but no conversions from them at all this month. I can contact them and see what might be going on. I'm sure they will ask me for some kind of information from you but we'll see.
    I did two that did not credit, dates 5-3, 5-7th, that is what I know.
    Jtowner

This survey is back and has been revamped. However, as soon as I clicked on it, it told me that I had no surveys. I asked them why and they basically said that I have been blocked for fraud. I'm trying to get them to tell me why and how, but they haven't responded yet. So it may work for some of you, but it isn't working for me yet.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Good news! I worked with them a bit on this and they made some kind of change on the back end. I tried it again and was able to get a survey after a couple of tries and saw my credit in the system.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I get the blue error screen at after I answer all the questions, do you have a email that I could contact them with, not sure why it happens in Dyna aslo, I am not sure if that means you are blocked or not.
    I would like to ask so I know, lots of questions for error screen, I would think you would get som ething to tell you if you are blocked.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I get the blue error screen at after I answer all the questions, do you have a email that I could contact them with, not sure why it happens in Dyna aslo, I am not sure if that means you are blocked or not.
    I would like to ask so I know, lots of questions for error screen, I would think you would get som ething to tell you if you are blocked.
    I just sent this to them. I wasn't even getting any questions at all, so it doesn't sound like you are blocked totally like I was.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I just sent this to them. I wasn't even getting any questions at all, so it doesn't sound like you are blocked totally like I was.
    Thank you, its been that way since the 2nd week it was back, miss that 4 everyday.
    Jtowner

So they checked your account and they don't see any activity at all for you for December based on your SR userid. Can you try it again and tell me if you get the same blue error screen?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Just saw this, I was giving them time, I just tried it gives me all of the questions, after the one more thing screen I still get the blue error screen. This is the first year I did not have 300 surveys in the month of the contest. Sometimes when I get a DYna through somone ele I get in, but most times I get the blue error screen also.
    Jtowner

Just saw this, I was giving them time, I just tried it gives me all of the questions, after the one more thing screen I still get the blue error screen. This is the first year I did not have 300 surveys in the month of the contest. Sometimes when I get a DYna through somone ele I get in, but most times I get the blue error screen also.
    Okay.... I will have them look at your account for January 1 and see if they can figure it out!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Okay.... I will have them look at your account for January 1 and see if they can figure it out!
    Thank you, have not be able to get in so far this month in Dyna or Dynamite, just get blue error screen at the end. Today got Dyna couple times today, with Specturm and Champ and same blue screen showed up at the end.
    Jtowner