Thread: Last Minute Back to School Deals at Amazon

Default Last Minute Back to School Deals at Amazon

So we just got back from taking a "last hurrah" vacation before having to take BOTH Sunshine Girls to college next week (sad face!!!). Because of that, I'm super behind on back to school stuff. Luckily, Amazon is running a Last Minute Back to School sale. Looks like I will be stocking up today!!

Of course, we're buying less scissors and erasers and more Command strips and gel pens these days.

Amazon Back to School Sale
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    So we just got back from taking a "last hurrah" vacation before having to take BOTH Sunshine Girls to college next week (sad face!!!). Because of that, I'm super behind on back to school stuff. Luckily, Amazon is running a Last Minute Back to School sale. Looks like I will be stocking up today!!

Of course, we're buying less scissors and erasers and more Command strips and gel pens these days.

Amazon Back to School Sale
    Mood. Swear I was just posting about middle school on here. Now only YoungerNephewFerdie(22!) is going "back to school" for his senior year of college.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I've been doing REALLY well the last couple of weeks because I have been able to be in TOTAL denial. But now that I am back home staring at piles of IKEA bags outside my office, it's all sinking in....
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs