Thread: Featured Deals for Sept 17, 2021

Default Featured Deals for Sept 17, 2021

Today's Increased Cash Back

Featured Deals and Coupons

• Diamond CBD 60% Off with code YAY60. Plus 20% cash back!! Months ago one of my friends was telling a group of us about the CBD gummies he used. A bunch of us all purchased them and have been using them regularly ever since. Last week I was lucky enough to add the merchant to Sunshine Rewards for cash back, and you can also get 60% off!
    • $3.99 Men's Short Sleeve Gildan shirts at Boscov's This is only one of MANY great sales going on at Boscov's right now, so if you have never checked them out for apparel or home goods (like Yankee Candles), now is the time to shop.
    • 30% off Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote I just told my husband yesterday that the next time these went on sale we would need to get a new one to replace an old one in the basement! Regularly $49.99, today you can get it for just $34.99. (When I look at the product, I actually see that I have already bought 3 of this exact same model. We put them everywhere in the house plus keep one in our travel bag!)
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 09-20-2021 at 01:59 PM.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs