Thread: Donate $20 to American Cancer Society and Get 20.00 Credit

Default Donate $20 to American Cancer Society and Get 20.00 Credit

If you didn't see the email on this, it's a pretty good deal!

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=4469

For a limited time, we have a special opportunity for our members.

Make a minimum $20.00 tax-deductible donation to the American Cancer Society and you will receive a 20.00 credit from Sunshine Rewards.

Your donation can provide access to cancer screening information and resources that can help catch cancer early, when it may be easier to treat. In fact, monthly giving allows the American Cancer Society to save more than 500 lives a day from cancer.

On a personal note, I am positive that my mom is only here today because of the early detection of her pancreatic cancer. As one of the deadliest cancers, early detection is one of the only ways to increase life expectancy. With the number of people who put off cancer screenings during the pandemic, the American Cancer Society needs our help now more than ever.

Log into your SR account and visit the American Cancer Society offer to get more information.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

how long is "limited time"?

My Mom died of pancreatic cancer, sadly hers was not detected until it had spread.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    how long is "limited time"?

My Mom died of pancreatic cancer, sadly hers was not detected until it had spread.
    I am so sorry to learn of this. It's odd but pancreatic cancer was never even something I thought about before. I feel like I was always worried about Breast Cancer in my family because of both of my grandmother's having it. I had no idea until my mom's diagnosis that pancreatic cancer is so deadly so fast. And that more and more people are getting it. My mom is coming up on 2 years since her diagnosis, and they say the average life expectancy is 3 years after diagnosis. It's scary.

As for "limited time," this is just one of those offers that we have no idea on because it goes until they either decide it isn't worth it for them anymore or they get too much fraudulent activity. I talked about the manager for the offer at length when he brought it to me because I didn't want to run it in such a way that the charity could be defrauded. He said they are being really careful and validating credit cards themselves before they even give the credits. So hopefully we will have the offer for awhile!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I am so sorry to learn of this. It's odd but pancreatic cancer was never even something I thought about before. I feel like I was always worried about Breast Cancer in my family because of both of my grandmother's having it. I had no idea until my mom's diagnosis that pancreatic cancer is so deadly so fast. And that more and more people are getting it. My mom is coming up on 2 years since her diagnosis, and they say the average life expectancy is 3 years after diagnosis. It's scary.

As for "limited time," this is just one of those offers that we have no idea on because it goes until they either decide it isn't worth it for them anymore or they get too much fraudulent activity. I talked about the manager for the offer at length when he brought it to me because I didn't want to run it in such a way that the charity could be defrauded. He said they are being really careful and validating credit cards themselves before they even give the credits. So hopefully we will have the offer for awhile!

Glad your Mom is doing well.

I took advantage of this offer.

Glad your Mom is doing well.

I took advantage of this offer.
    You both have my condolences, I am sorry to hear that news.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    You both have my condolences, I am sorry to hear that news.
    thank you, it's been almost 10 years, but I don't think we ever get over losing our Moms.

thank you, it's been almost 10 years, but I don't think we ever get over losing our Moms.
    Boy I agree with you on that point, I can feel your pain.
    Jtowner