Thread: I'm baack!

Default I'm baack!

Realized I never stopped into to report back: Remy is awesome, Pandora is beautiful, I love WDW.
    If you're a loungefly fan, the "Clip It" from Amazon 1. Supports your Loungefly on a table 2. serves as a carabiner to secure your hat when you are not on rides.
    I mainly wore KN-94 style maks this trip. I highly recommend having a mask chain (got mine from Jane)
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Realized I never stopped into to report back: Remy is awesome, Pandora is beautiful, I love WDW.
    If you're a loungefly fan, the "Clip It" from Amazon 1. Supports your Loungefly on a table 2. serves as a carabiner to secure your hat when you are not on rides.
    I mainly wore KN-94 style maks this trip. I highly recommend having a mask chain (got mine from Jane)
    thanks for the update, we are going in the Spring. have not been there since 2016 so Toy Story Land, Pandora, Star Wars land and Remy are all new to us. Kids are hoping (probably a long shot) that Guardians and Tron might be open by then.

Kids really want loungeflies, they will be getting them for Christmas.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

We leave in about two weeks for 2.5 weeks at Disney, can't wait. We went last October too so the only thing new to us is Remy, I'll try for the queue, if not we aren't ride people much anyway so there is always next time, we go 2x year. No masks are required while outside walking around at the moment but are mandatory for inside and transportation, I'm hoping they drop this mandate by the end of the month....wishful thinking, absolutely hate masks and avoid at all cost, we don't have to wear one here in CT except for doctor. One thing is certain, I will not be using Genie to pay for rides!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Tell me more about the Clip it! I don't see anything by that name on Amazon that I can figure out how to use with a backpack. We got the girls theirs last year because we had annual passes and knew they would use them a lot. Now Jillian is going to be in the Disney College Program starting in January so we have 5 trips planned for next year!

We rode Ratatouille in Paris years ago and really liked it but it wasn't open yet when we were in Orlando last.

I'm nervous about Genie. We don't spend whole days in the park anymore so it doesn't make much sense for us to pay for it. But I'm worried the ride lines without it will be terrible if everyone else is paying for it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Tell me more about the Clip it! I don't see anything by that name on Amazon that I can figure out how to use with a backpack. We got the girls theirs last year because we had annual passes and knew they would use them a lot. Now Jillian is going to be in the Disney College Program starting in January so we have 5 trips planned for next year!

We rode Ratatouille in Paris years ago and really liked it but it wasn't open yet when we were in Orlando last.

I'm nervous about Genie. We don't spend whole days in the park anymore so it doesn't make much sense for us to pay for it. But I'm worried the ride lines without it will be terrible if everyone else is paying for it.
    Oops, it's called Clippa.

So excited that Jillian is doing the college program.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Lot's of people in Disney groups are thinking the standby lines will be shorter because of Genie and that the previous FP+ kept the standby lines with long waits, I'm not seeing how this will be much different, guess we will have to wait and see. Paid enough for our AP's, not giving Disney anymore $$ to ride the rides, we don't stay all day in parks either. We aren't ride people, nor rope drop people, I'll wait 15-20 min. and that's it. We have our favorites but they are not mandatory and we go often enough that we'll get on them eventually.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES