Thread: Slow site

Default Slow site

I am having issues with the site today, so slow in everything, loading, is just so slow, can not remember a time when it was like this. Is something going on today?
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I am having issues with the site today, so slow in everything, loading, is just so slow, can not remember a time when it was like this. Is something going on today?
    same for me. At first I thought it was my laptop, but I have Edge and Chrome open and every other website I go to is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    same for me. At first I thought it was my laptop, but I have Edge and Chrome open and every other website I go to is fine.
    Its here that throe is a problem, I just signed out and back in and got in Chrome the not safe, go back to safety logo. Then tried again and got in, so it is something going on.
    Jtowner

We were being attacked yesterday so the site was definitely slow for a few hours, especially right before 4 when SunshineGuy finally just shut it down and rebooted. It's likely because we used to block traffic from every country except the US and Canada to keep that kind of stuff from happening. But more and more of our merchants have employees in other countries that want to see the site before they approve us. So we had to open it up to all countries again. Hackers. <sigh> I will never understand what they want with such a little family reward site!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs