Thread: Featured Deals Nov 26, 2021

Default Featured Deals Nov 26, 2021

View All of Our Black Friday Deals Here
    Featured Deals and Coupons

• 50% Off Personalized items at Zazzle. Sale includes mugs, ornaments, fleece blankets, canvas prints, stickers, water bottles, notebooks, and puzzles. Everything else 20-40% off.
    • $50 Gift Cards for $39 at Amazon. They keep adding new ones as others sell out so check back frequently to see what they have! Among others I have seen Lane Bryant, Red Robin, Boscovs, Bath & Body Works, Cheesecake Factor, Red Lobster, and Cracker Barrel.
    • Up to 40% Off Cosmetics at Winky Lux. If you are looking for cute stocking stuffers, you have to check out their Flower Balm and Sorbet Balm. They are so incredibly cute! The Confetti PH Lip Balm for $11 goes on clear and then reacts to your own lip color to create a shimmery pink. I have one of these and it's the perfect size to keep in my pocket!
    • NFLShop Gifts Starting at $1. Although their main deal is a 20% off $75 coupon today, I found some great deals on their "Gifting Steals" page. The coupon doesn't work on merchandise already on sale, but a lot of these items are already 50% or more off.
    • Under Armour Velocity Short Sleeve Shirt $12.99. Regularly $21.99, it's one of the best deals on their site today. Other limited time specials include the Women's Logo Script Shirt for $10.99 and Boys' Logo Shorts for $14.99. Get free shipping if you create an account with them.
    • 20% Off Christmas Gift Basket Deluxe. Today only at GourmetGiftBaskets! 20% off orders over $100 with code BLACKFRIDAY.

Today's Increased Cash Back

Last edited by SunshineGirl; 11-27-2021 at 02:05 PM.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs