Thread: Stupid autograph book question...

Default Stupid autograph book question...

((I swear, I need to be cut off from all net access three weeks before my trip, my questions get stupider and stupider))

So-you have your standard WDW autograph book-it has the nifty pen loop, a place for your name and phone number, and a plastic thing on the side. What is the plastic thing for? YoungerNephew asked today when he and his brother got their going to Disney gifts today, and I was stumped.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I will have to look for DD's book but I am not sure what plastic you speak of? Photo??
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    ((I swear, I need to be cut off from all net access three weeks before my trip, my questions get stupider and stupider))

So-you have your standard WDW autograph book-it has the nifty pen loop, a place for your name and phone number, and a plastic thing on the side. What is the plastic thing for? YoungerNephew asked today when he and his brother got their going to Disney gifts today, and I was stumped.

Is the plastic thing like a loop to hook onto something so you don't have to carry it in your hands?

oh i think that is just the loop they attach so they can hang it on the store things. i bet it just comes off very easily.

is that what you mean? it has a round hole (sort of round) and it sticks out from the back?
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

No, it's not the pen loop-it's a little 2"x2" square of clear plastic-I'll take a picture later.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Geez, I dunno. Checked out my autograph book but no plastic thingy. Maybe yours is a mutant, and you can sell it on ebay for lots of money.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.