Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dyna

another day no Dynata. it's getting worse and worse. 40% of the time I can't even get into anything; never used to be like this.

I know how you feel it was that way for me Saturday, Sunday. I think its 2 days you can get in then 2 days not, they must not want the same people doing them ,that is all I can think of. I hope Trish sees the Specturm thread it needs diffferent network to be able to take them, from what I was told. We lose more of them all the time, hope it picks up soon.
    Jtowner

it's tough as Dynata was the one we could almost always count on to have some for us.

Spectrum - even when it was working, was taking me 30-45+ minutes to even get into one.
    Say so .80 - not getting in much anymore. Today tried all they had, nothing, tried again: EVENT_CODE:16b16b51-7933-4f47-a282-40eb371fd8d3, one more time, watched videos and then got message that they had filled quote.

Sample Champ today keeps sending me into Dynata.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    it's tough as Dynata was the one we could almost always count on to have some for us.

Spectrum - even when it was working, was taking me 30-45+ minutes to even get into one.
    Say so .80 - not getting in much anymore. Today tried all they had, nothing, tried again: EVENT_CODE:16b16b51-7933-4f47-a282-40eb371fd8d3, one more time, watched videos and then got message that they had filled quote.

Sample Champ today keeps sending me into Dynata.
    I take them if they are Dyna, I think if they are there it is safe to take them, Dyna surveys site, is different than getting them through another survey router, this is what I think. I have done them for a long time without having any issues, with Dyna site itself. Just what I think.
    Jtowner

total shock. when I can't get into Dynata the first time I try that has always been it for me. Usually try 4-5 times before noon. Tonight tried and got 2 so far!

I did meet with a new survey company when I was at Affiliate Summit a couple of weeks ago. Supposedly they have "their own" surveys that they can route people to. I'll be following up with them this week to see what those are like.

I don't think either of you do Opinion Network or RevenueWall, do you? I have a few other members who make almost all of their survey money just off of those two and take multiple a day.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I did meet with a new survey company when I was at Affiliate Summit a couple of weeks ago. Supposedly they have "their own" surveys that they can route people to. I'll be following up with them this week to see what those are like.

I don't think either of you do Opinion Network or RevenueWall, do you? I have a few other members who make almost all of their survey money just off of those two and take multiple a day.
    good news about a new company.

I do Opinion Network. some days good, some not much that I qualify for. Spectrum has been showing up on theirs quite a bit; do not get into those

I try Rwall is a big waste of my time all I ever see is this below, it is not worth my time. Do you know anything about what happened to Spectrum , best reward one and now its not there?

Earn $0.20
    Approx. 4 minutes

Earn $0.24
    Approx. 17 minutes

Earn $0.28
    Approx. 5 minutes

Earn $0.32
    Approx. 20 minutes

Earn $0.37
    Approx. 24 minutes

Earn $0.42
    Approx. 25 minutes

Earn $0.47
    Approx.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I try Rwall is a big waste of my time all I ever see is this below, it is not worth my time. Do you know anything about what happened to Spectrum , best reward one and now its not there?

Earn $0.20
    Approx. 4 minutes

Earn $0.24
    Approx. 17 minutes

Earn $0.28
    Approx. 5 minutes

Earn $0.32
    Approx. 20 minutes

Earn $0.37
    Approx. 24 minutes

Earn $0.42
    Approx. 25 minutes

Earn $0.47
    Approx.
    Do you use the different toggles to try to get other surveys? I've seen some 10-15 minute surveys come back with $1 or more payouts.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

No, that is what I have seen when I log in to RW, its been the same for a very long time, does n ot change, never see anything more that .49 and lot of time to earn it.
    Jtowner