Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sampilicious Not Creditiing

Default Sampilicious Not Creditiing

completed 2 today and no credit.
    first one was on protein shakes
    2nd one on airline travel

cleared cookies after the 1st one before trying againg.

got the correct page at the end and no credit:

Success!
    Congratulations! For your hard work, your quality score was just increased by 5! Make sure to complete the survey all the way to this page, which is when your score gets increased.

Scard, I also did not get credit, I thought it was me, so at least we know it happened to both os us, not sure this has not happened before with this one. These surveys are so long anyway, ticks you off. I saw it green, then I got the credit while I was doing this. Must be slow today, all I can figure.
    Last edited by jtowner; 05-01-2022 at 10:25 AM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard, I also did not get credit, I thought it was me, so at least we know it happened to both os us, not sure this has not happened before with this one. These surveys are so long anyway, ticks you off. I saw it green, then I got the credit while I was doing this. Must be slow today, all I can figure.
    weird, I just saw your post,checked my account and there is a credit for me now. did 2 so either was one or two hours late depending on which one I got credit for.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    weird, I just saw your post,checked my account and there is a credit for me now. did 2 so either was one or two hours late depending on which one I got credit for.
    Mine was only about 10 minutes over what it normally does, it is fixed so next time we do it we will no the timeframe for it to credit.
    Jtowner

completed a Samp that should have credited at 7:16, did not and nothing at 8:16 either

Thanks, you have completed the survey

a, something is not rightI did Spectrum and it did not credit either,completed after 8A, so that is 2 not crediting, Cash and Sayso did,
    Jtowner

I'm not seeing any Samplicious credits in the last 2 days. Nothing from Sample Cube or the Opinion Sample router either. And they are all on the same network (the one trying to get us to move over to the RevenueWall).

Are those the ones you are both missing?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm not seeing any Samplicious credits in the last 2 days. Nothing from Sample Cube or the Opinion Sample router either. And they are all on the same network (the one trying to get us to move over to the RevenueWall).

I am missing Spectrum today, never happened that it did not credit, did not RW tdy
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

sorry, it was Spectrum that I completed well before 7AM that did not credit. Thanks, you have completed the survey

Samp I got on Wednesday. since I tried the offer for Revenue Wall on Wednesday afternoon, I have not been able to get anywhere with Samp.

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I am missing Spectrum today, never happened that it did not credit, did not RW tdy
    me too, I posted about the wrong one. Completed it well before 7AM