Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Survey to Test: CashINSurveys

completed 2 today only to end up with: We’re sorry but you didn’t qualify for this survey.
    4 times since Saturday; becoming a daily occurance.

Also most days taking at least 20 minutes to just get into a survey.

If these trends continue, not sure it's worth my time to keep doing them.

with nothing else to try, no Dynata or YS I made the mistake of trying Cash In again. Completed and another "We’re sorry but you didn’t qualify for this survey."
    3rd one today. that's it for me.

if they are looking for feedback:
    had been taking 20+ minutes just to get into a survey
    last 5-6 days 30-60+ minutes to even get into one, if you can get one at all
    in the last week (including 2 today) completed 5 and ended up with: We’re sorry but you didn’t qualify for this survey."

end of the month, hope that is the issue with being able to get surveys.

tried another one and complete it!
    Last edited by SCard; 11-29-2022 at 04:27 PM.

completed one this AM after trying for 20+ minutes to get into one.
    Ended up with: We’re sorry but you didn’t qualify for this survey.
    now just sends me to Survey Surfing

getting harder and harder to find ways to earn entries in the Holiday Contest; might not make my goal this year.

Hoping things will pick up soon

completed another - We’re sorry but you didn’t qualify for this survey.
    Last edited by SCard; 12-08-2022 at 05:15 PM.

Bad news. I just got word that they are discontinuing this survey in the U.S. They want people to take DynamiteCash, which they just revamped.

My impression across the board is that all of the survey companies are developing VERY sophisticated tracking mechanisms that they are using across many different survey routers. It will tell them if you even answer the same question differently on two different surveys. Or if you use two different email addresses on different days. Obviously SOME of that could be fraud. But it could also be just that you use different email addresses all the time (like me) or that you don't remember exact numbers (like your total assets) and so you answer differently.

I've escalated the DynamiteCash issue to someone higher up in the company because it's absurd to me that my own account would be blocked for fraud. If I'm blocked, pretty much everyone who ever takes a survey will be blocked.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Bad news. I just got word that they are discontinuing this survey in the U.S. They want people to take DynamiteCash, which they just revamped.

My impression across the board is that all of the survey companies are developing VERY sophisticated tracking mechanisms that they are using across many different survey routers. It will tell them if you even answer the same question differently on two different surveys. Or if you use two different email addresses on different days. Obviously SOME of that could be fraud. But it could also be just that you use different email addresses all the time (like me) or that you don't remember exact numbers (like your total assets) and so you answer differently.

I've escalated the DynamiteCash issue to someone higher up in the company because it's absurd to me that my own account would be blocked for fraud. If I'm blocked, pretty much everyone who ever takes a survey will be blocked.
    thanks for the update. Cash in when it was working, we could get more than one a day which was nice. I agree about investible assets; some want 401K included, some do not. I answer as honestly as I can but not sure from day to day how much is in my 401K
    Last edited by SCard; 12-08-2022 at 07:29 PM.