Thread: Opionion router (Samplious)

Default Opionion router (Samplious)

This survey as of June just fizzled out, I saw they seemed to get rid of Your as their survey router, and now stays on Cube, which never finds any survey just spinning until you get no surveys.
    Trish do you know anything about this survey? I got it everyday I think since it started. Also with Say so .50 has been nothing since middle of May or so.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I haven't heard anything from them, but I will check it out. I think a lot of these companies "test" running different types of routers to see which ones they make the most money with. So they change them up on us every now and again.

I did finally get some good news from Toluna/Greenfield. They have totally changed their system, which is why no surveys ever come up for any of us. It's going to take some work on our end to figure out how to work with them again (it won't just be a normal link to click) but I'm hopeful we might be able to start getting their surveys going again on SR in the coming month.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I haven't heard anything from them, but I will check it out. I think a lot of these companies "test" running different types of routers to see which ones they make the most money with. So they change them up on us every now and again.

I did finally get some good news from Toluna/Greenfield. They have totally changed their system, which is why no surveys ever come up for any of us. It's going to take some work on our end to figure out how to work with them again (it won't just be a normal link to click) but I'm hopeful we might be able to start getting their surveys going again on SR in the coming month.
    would be nice to have something from Toluna/Greenfield again; do see theirs through YS.

Samp has become a big waste of time for me. I had noticed that it was green every single day starting around 11AM. I got sent into the 2 Dynata pages over and over again, at best maybe got this 30% of the time. which might sound good, but now I see that others were getting it 100% or close to it.

Samplicious is DEFINITELY down a lot across the board this month. May was better than April but so far June has been terrible. It looks like no one got one at all from June 3rd to June 13th. But now they are going again.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Samplicious is DEFINITELY down a lot across the board this month. May was better than April but so far June has been terrible. It looks like no one got one at all from June 3rd to June 13th. But now they are going again.
    saw it was green for most of the day. tried off on all day, get nothing but Dynata and that other one that looks like it's theirs over and over again. I will just skip it, do not want to risk messing up Dynata.

for some reason it does not work for me, I don't even get to a page where I can enter demo info so does not seem like that is the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    saw it was green for most of the day. tried off on all day, get nothing but Dynata and that other one that looks like it's theirs over and over again. I will just skip it, do not want to risk messing up Dynata.

for some reason it does not work for me, I don't even get to a page where I can enter demo info so does not seem like that is the issue.
    It would be nice to get GF back, lately I am seeing surveys from them on other sites, its the same ones over and over, most all over 30 minutes long, I think people do not want to take that amount of time, and then get the boot at the end of it. I will wait for GF to come back when they figure it out, Trish will let us know.
    Jtowner

I think the reason for no surveys they were changing the survey router, today and yesterday it went right into Ispos surveys, I was able to get one the last 2 days, the downside is they are very long, could be 30 minutes or more.

Now Cube is finding surveys, however still very long.
    Last edited by jtowner; 06-16-2022 at 10:18 AM.
    Jtowner