Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One or Two Sentence Testimonials?

Default One or Two Sentence Testimonials?

We are looking at changing our Facebook page so that people who do not "like" it cannot see everything we are posting. Instead, they will see a page that talks about Sunshine Rewards and the benefits of joining. If any of you are willing to let us use a 1-2 sentence testimonial on that page, please type it below. If you have a picture somewhere that is accessible to me (either posted in this thread or on facebook), let me know and I may include that as well. I don't want to just buy pictures of people like other sites do. I want it to be real Sunshine Rewards members saying real things!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I have made over $2000 through Sunshine in five years. It's a great way to find "extras.".

I will post a photo if you need one.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I have made over $2000 through Sunshine in five years. It's a great way to fund "extras.".

I will post a photo if you need one.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Sunshine Rewards helped fund my first family vacation to Walt Disney World

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I usually bring two $500 Disney gift cards with me to WDW every year and it pays for all our food and drinks and what ever else we "need"!! I've made over $5,000 since joining Sunshine Rewards!

ETA: I have a pic on FB with me in front of the Owners Locker truck if you need a picture?
    Last edited by PSL1013; 02-16-2012 at 12:41 PM.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

My Sunshine Rewards earnings have funded 2 trips to Disney World and paid for my Mickey Dooney and Bourke handbag. I've made over $2,000 since joining 4 years ago.

Let me know if you need a photo.
    Barb

Sunshine Rewards is a great place to earn extra money and make new friends. I have earned over $5,000 that help pay for trips to WDW, Disney Cruises and Hawaii.

Tricia - you can probably snag my profile pic from facebook if you need it.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Sunshine Rewards helped me earn $500 to take on our first family trip to WDW!! Every little bit helps on Disney vacations but the extra $500 allowed us to splurge on things we normally wouldn't have! Thanks Sunshine Rewards!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Sunshine Rewards is awesome for earning extra money. I have been a member for 4 years and have earned almost $4000. It is fun and easy and my family loves it too because we never go to Disney without an extra $500 gift card, or two from Sunshine rewards!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Sunshine Rewards has changed the way I interact with the internet. I now get paid to shop on the internet through SR and also get paid to voice my opinion through multiple survey companies. I have made over $4,000 which has helped fund many fun vacations for my family.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin