Thread: SR slow

Default SR slow

Hard to get into the site the last couple of days, takes a long to load, today was over 15 minutes waiting, what is wwrong Trish?
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Hard to get into the site the last couple of days, takes a long to load, today was over 15 minutes waiting, what is wwrong Trish?
    I noticed it today too, maybe 4minutes, not as long as you have experienced.
    I am using Edge or Chrome on a Windows 10 laptop.

My computer was slow for a few days, but think it was Windows updates; that slows everything down.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I noticed it today too, maybe 4minutes, not as long as you have experienced.
    I am using Edge or Chrome on a Windows 10 laptop.

My computer was slow for a few days, but think it was Windows updates; that slows everything down.
    I do not think its our computers, it been like that for last couple of days, when I tried to get into the forum, said servers are to busy try later. All broswers have been the same,FF at least went to the home page but then the logging in took a very long time today for me. Evertyhing else was fine different places, so it is something here. I think we have had this issue before, do not recall details of what happened.
    Jtowner