Thread: New Survey to Try: iTC Daily Survey

Default New Survey to Try: iTC Daily Survey

I put this up to try just once. It's a decent payout (.90). I just took one myself so I will post if it credits. If a couple of us try it today and they credit, I will get it added as a full daily survey tomorrow and it will have a 3 a day limit.

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=4503
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Good news! Mine just credited.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I put this up to try just once. It's a decent payout (.90). I just took one myself so I will post if it credits. If a couple of us try it today and they credit, I will get it added as a full daily survey tomorrow and it will have a 3 a day limit.

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=4503
    tired it, ended up at a closed survey for Nordstrom. tried again: Thank you for your willingness to participate. Unfortunately, you did not qualify for this study. We hope that you will consider participating in future opportunities with us though.

ITC shows up from Your Survey multiple times most days or when they don't immediately say No Surveys

thanks for the opportunity

I was able to get one, had to go back to go into another one, it showed at the end stars to pick what your thought, but I saw no continue button, so when I just came back to check on it I saw the continue botton this time. Not sure how that will go, if I get credit or not, it did go to end page at that point, fingers crossed

iTraffic Center logo
    Thank you for your participation and sharing your opinions with us! Your efforts are greatly appreciated. You may close your browser window now

It did credit, so if you do it just make sure you get past the page to stars to rate them

#3839201 Paid Signup: iTC Daily Survey (Try Once) 0.90 Credits 07/05/2022 Paid
    Jtowner

completed one last night, ended up with: Invalid Arguments
    Respondent was never sent to Lucid

I clicked through the link on SR, not sure why I should not have completed and gotten credit, I have no control over where the link takes me.
    Also sent into Dynata, got out, tried again. got Unfortunately, you did not qualify for this study. We hope that you will consider participating in future opportunities with us though.

this morning completed another one, got the same message about Lucid.

It seems like with Samp, I am for some reason excluded from doing these surveys.
    kind of frustrating, I only use one computer (Win 10), one e-mail address, Edge or Chrome browsers and do not do surveys anywhere besides Sunshine.

Tried YS today, sent into ITC 3 times before I reached "no surveys"
    Last edited by SCard; 07-06-2022 at 08:39 AM.

First time I did one I did get credit, toady finished one and got the message Scard did, never sent to Lucid, invalid, and its been same reply you try one again and no surveys.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    First time I did one I did get credit, toady finished one and got the message Scard did, never sent to Lucid, invalid, and its been same reply you try one again and no surveys.
    I tried 3 o4 times the first few days it was available as an offer, did complete a few, got mostly that error and just gave up; did not seem that I was going to get credit for completing it.
    Did not notice that it was on the stop light page now.
    Last edited by SCard; 07-14-2022 at 08:59 AM.

After getting the error message about Lucid this am, when you try again it states you did not quality for that survey, so ever getting 1 or more seems impossible to me, if they do not let yout ry more than once.
    Jtowner

Ok again after I completed a long survey get the same reply never sent to Lucid, I went through the whole spill with Samp, not trying these again, what I rip off, 2nd time it happened to me
    Jtowner

Today I decided to try this again, got the survey round table and completed the survey at 10:20 never got credit, can you see this in your system Trish? Not sure when they are to credit, from the first one I did i thought it was in a few minutes, but that was a while ago now.

You completed this survey. Would you like to try to qualify for another survey?
    Jtowner