Thread: ITC survey

Default ITC survey

Today I decided to try this again, got the survey round table and completed the survey at 10:20 never got credit, can you see this in your system Trish? Not sure when they are to credit, from the first one I did i thought it was in a few minutes, but that was a while ago now.

You completed this survey. Would you like to try to qualify for another survey?

Did not get credit for this survey today.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Today I decided to try this again, got the survey round table and completed the survey at 10:20 never got credit, can you see this in your system Trish? Not sure when they are to credit, from the first one I did i thought it was in a few minutes, but that was a while ago now.

Did not get credit for this survey today.
    I do NOT see any credits for it. Did it ask you to click to complete or anything at the end?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I have given up, completed 4-5 between when it was an offer and now when it's a daily survey. Never got credit, almost all of them end up when I complete one with the error message about Lucid. I do get routed through Lucid just about every time, but i have no control over that.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I do NOT see any credits for it. Did it ask you to click to complete or anything at the end?
    It ended with this statement

It did not use the Sampoulis router it used survey round table just like the one a completed when Trish tried it out the first day.
    Last edited by jtowner; 07-20-2022 at 08:26 AM.
    Jtowner

I finally get in and get a survey In ITC and it did not credit, anything in the system for this Trish?

Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I finally get in and get a survey In ITC and it did not credit, anything in the system for this Trish?

Did you see any credit fir this on 1/8 never got it?

Decided to try this again, and again it did not credit so sue why they have not corrected this problem .
    Last edited by jtowner; 01-29-2024 at 05:30 PM.
    Jtowner